New Social Thread

Did anyone see the Cotto-Foreman fight at Yankee Staidum yesterday?
I did. It was a great fight that showed Yuri Foreman has a lot of heart. Cotto won like he was expected to. Foreman hurt his knee but kept on fighting and was eventually TKO'd but he proved he's more than a safety first fighter. Foreman doesn't look like he's an elite fighter but we'll see him in big fights again. He's a lot like Paulie Malignaggi in terms of fighting style and ranking level.

Holy shit, this is a damn good cover of Metallica's Nothing Else Matters. It's definitely different, and sung by a chick no less.

I will say I don't like how she sings "do."

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy shit, this is a damn good cover of Metallica's Nothing Else Matters. It's definitely different, and sung by a chick no less.

I will say I don't like how she sings "do."

Goddamn hipsters. Also that wasn't really "live" in the traditional sense of the word lol, more like a studio recording session with several high quality cameras while they all try as hard as they can to look thoughtful and musical.

It did sound pretty nice to be fair, I just can't bear to watch it...

edit: just watched another couple and these guys can't get enough themselves, ew. i imagine as soon as the cameras stop rolling they all drop their pants and start jacking off at the thought of how stylish and intense and alternative they must've looked on camera

Last edited by a moderator:
????????????????????????? worst song on the album?! are you fucked?!?!?!!?

????????!!?????????!!!??????????#%^&*^$@#@@??????!!???????@#%^&&^%$???????!!?????!????1

?

Edit: I could never hear "Nothing Else Matters" again for the rest of my life and be happy, and I quite enjoy Metallica's other works. I would rather hear any song they ever did more than that song.

I like the St Anger album, with the exception of Purify. Purify is such a fucking stupid song, but I would still rather hear that than Nothing Else Matters.

PURIFY YOU AND I DO OR DIE IN MY EYE EAT A PIE FUCKING DIE CUTIE PIE STUPIFY YOU AND I.......or something like that.