New Social Thread

I have had I think 9 beers tonight. Had 3, then went to drinking buddy's and had dinner and another 3 inside of a half hour, then went out with drinking buddy and her new roomate and had another 3, then walked home with drinking buddy and had another, so i guess that's actually 10. Pretty fucking tipsy right now. Tomorrow we're going out to a bar, and Saturday is her birthday so I promised her a bottle of vodka.

I'm the same way when it comes to drinking krampus. I stop at 9 or less. I'm not much of a drinker but it's great to do once in awhile.

This guy I been talking on/off with, he drinks 20+ beers at a time and then a bottle of some sort of liquor. I think it is called like Wild Turkey American Honey. He finally realized he needs help.

He is a seasoned alcoholic. DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH HIM.

I am hardly the moral police but I am almost never interested in being friends or anything more than friends with people who are addicted to anything other than nicotine or caffeine.

As for my own drinking standards, anything over 6 beers (I pretty much only drink beer when I go out) is a terrible idea.

I don't think I know how or want to deal with an alcoholic. My dad was one, got sober, then got cancer, and died. Although I was young, I don't want that to ever happen again. I been talking to him on/off for the last 7 months and this is the first time he has spilled to me that he needs to stop. He's the one that wants no relationship but he wants to fool around. I doubt anything serious would happen, even if I wanted it to be serious. So, I have no worries. He's 24, I don't see how someone that young could drink so much. I'm willing to help him though.

I have a few friends that were addicts (recently just became addicts), but there is so much I can handle and do for them.

I rarely drink if I am out of my home. I'm kind of too scared to drink in public. Yes, I only drink at home.

I have had I think 9 beers tonight. Had 3, then went to drinking buddy's and had dinner and another 3 inside of a half hour, then went out with drinking buddy and her new roomate and had another 3, then walked home with drinking buddy and had another, so i guess that's actually 10. Pretty fucking tipsy right now. Tomorrow we're going out to a bar, and Saturday is her birthday so I promised her a bottle of vodka.

So I am somewhat disappointed. I woke up at fucking 8:30 and felt fine. A slight headache, but nothing much. Clearly I need to drink more...but I'm not sure I want to drink that much beer. I think it's time to move on to hard liquor. Bar tonight, and I'm cheap and shit's expensive here, so I probably won't have much but Saturday I think we're gonna get pretty fucked up.

My drinking buddy is definitely a bad influence on me. I need to go do some productive things so I feel better about myself as a person.

Just got back from my buddy's bachelor party. Pregamed at a friend's house, grilled some meat, then took some cabs down to Ybor city for some bar hopping and, of course, the cliche bachelor party routine of taking him to a strip club and embarassing him in front of an entire room of strangers. It was all in good fun though. :cool: Crashed at the end of the night at our friend's house.

On another note, I smoked more last night than I have in a while, and much of the night remains an illusory, foggy shamble of seemingly random incidents.

He is a seasoned alcoholic. DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH HIM.

I am hardly the moral police but I am almost never interested in being friends or anything more than friends with people who are addicted to anything other than nicotine or caffeine.

As for my own drinking standards, anything over 6 beers (I pretty much only drink beer when I go out) is a terrible idea.

You should make friends with more Marines lol. I knew guys who could polish off 30 packs by themselves and still be coherent.

So I am somewhat disappointed. I woke up at fucking 8:30 and felt fine. A slight headache, but nothing much. Clearly I need to drink more...but I'm not sure I want to drink that much beer. I think it's time to move on to hard liquor. Bar tonight, and I'm cheap and shit's expensive here, so I probably won't have much but Saturday I think we're gonna get pretty fucked up.

My drinking buddy is definitely a bad influence on me. I need to go do some productive things so I feel better about myself as a person.
Man are you like 300 pounds? I think I'd be passed out by the toilet after 10 beers. I have about the same tolerance as Krampus.

On my birthday 2 years ago, I decided that it was a good idea to polish about 20 beers and two thirds a bottle of scotch. I woke up the next day feeling like absolute shit with no recollection of the night from the point where I was a third my way into the scotch.

Apparently I wasn't being very nice, especially to one of my friends who doesn't treat girls and girlfriends very well. Funny that, I'm probably still better friends with him than I am with any of my mates that I used to hang out with around that point of time.

Man are you like 300 pounds? I think I'd be passed out by the toilet after 10 beers. I have about the same tolerance as Krampus.

Yeahhh lightweight high-five! WAIF is skinny but he is 6'4 which might make a difference.

I am 5'4 and in the top 50th percentile of the "normal" weight range plus yellow, so I think I actually have a decently high tolerance.