New Social Thread

I got set up with a girl because of a female friend yesterday. I'm not dating her though, she's average and overweight, and isn't even going to college or any schooling. And we have no chemistry. Fuck that, I am not going down that path all my friends have! I am not settling for less and living in a smoke filled house with the lights turned off.
But I did learn something. I can get a girlfriend. It's just not the quality I prefer. I feel happy with my decision not to be with her and go for what I want. Fuck blind date type meetings.

hqdefault.jpg

Do all your friends have fat girlfriends they hate?

Yeah @Darkbliss where are you going? I am guessing NYC where you will hang out at Brighton Beach with all the Russkis

Where are you going?

Guys,my travel plan is not that fleshed out yet.
First,Buffalo Grove. Someplace near Chicago; it's where my uncle lives.
It's more or less a family trip since we're going for the purpose of getting a Green Card. We'll probaably gonna take a tour in New York afterwards,visit Las Vegas, the Niagara Falls. Then Canada.Some of my friends live there.
I'll be able to lose my folks someplace and hopefully meet some of you as well.I'll come back to you with more details when I know exactly where I'm going. I'll be in the US for a month until July 16th.

Cool man, I hope you're able to get the green card. Are you guys looking to move here permanently?

I wish I had family members in another country.

Guys,my travel plan is not that fleshed out yet.
First,Buffalo Grove. Someplace near Chicago; it's where my uncle lives.
It's more or less a family trip since we're going for the purpose of getting a Green Card. We'll probaably gonna take a tour in New York afterwards,visit Las Vegas, the Niagara Falls. Then Canada.Some of my friends live there.
I'll be able to lose my folks someplace and hopefully meet some of you as well.I'll come back to you with more details when I know exactly where I'm going. I'll be in the US for a month until July 16th.

If you're able to, we could hang out in Vegas, and you could eat the best fastfood ever: In N Out :kickass:

hqdefault.jpg

Do all your friends have fat girlfriends they hate?

Yeah @Darkbliss where are you going? I am guessing NYC where you will hang out at Brighton Beach with all the Russkis
:lol: 3 of my best friends from high school have fat girlfriends they got pregnant. I guess they like them.:lol:
That's not the path for me. And I hope you don't think I'm like that man in the picture you posted.:lol::)

So I've decided that in an attempt to stop myself from wasting away on the computer all day I'm going to create a mandatory at least one hour a day reading time that I'll hopefully adhere to.

The Children of Hurin. I picked it up at the airport Borders before I flew out to MDF and had zero time to really read it, but what I had read so far I really enjoy.

Cool man, I hope you're able to get the green card. Are you guys looking to move here permanently?

I wish I had family members in another country.

Yes, we've been waiting for this for more ten years, since we applied for the family reunion program.But we only got things moving six months ago. Imagine this: we got the the papers from the US Visa center along with a brochure detailing how best to protect yourself in case of missile attacks. What a joke.:loco:

If you're able to, we could hang out in Vegas, and you could eat the best fastfood ever: In N Out :kickass:
Awesome. I'll let you know when I am in the neighborhood.:kickass:

My friend's dad died and she asked me to go to the funeral. I've never seen or smelled a cremation before. I hope this isn't too scarring an experience.

Well, an important part of funerals here is to pick the bones out of the crematorium with chopsticks. I'm not family though so I probably won't be witness to that part.