New Social Thread

Man are you like 300 pounds? I think I'd be passed out by the toilet after 10 beers. I have about the same tolerance as Krampus.

I'm 130lb at 6' or so and managed about 9 beers, and then it wore off after 2 hours :( Haven't had the opportunity to drink more then a couple glasses/cans/shots of anything.

The first time I drank I had like 8-9 shots worth of 80 proof vodka (with lots of oj) and in the morning I had a terrible headache and pretty much puked all day.

How can 10 beers make someone pass out? Beer only contains 5% of alcohol by volume. I've had 7 shots of Absolut vodka one after the other and have neither passed out nor puked nor got that much drunk, just felt a little dizzy and that's all.

Just wanted to let you all know I'm not dead. My computer is still borked and I have yet to call Dell to find a solution. I could access this site from my Droid, but if a site doesn't have a moble version, it is a pain in the ass to navigate. Until I find a solution, I am relegated to posting 1-2 times weekly.

I volunteered to work today so that is why I am on here at 9 AM on Saturday

EDIT: That sounds really shitty, Cyth. I hope everything works out for you. I look forward to meeting you so I can buy you a beer or ten.

I have a hard time feeling sorry for Cyth when he and his girlfriend continue to perpetuate their own heartache by playing these games with each other.

You made it clear at the beginning of your rant that you are now ex's, so move on already. I can't imagine being submitted to a mental hospital has any positive affect on you or your future, let alone being prescribed meds for an apparent personality disorder.

All I am saying is, you have to do what's best for you, and if that means cutting all ties with her then just get it over with. Again, there's plenty o' fish my friend.

@Cyth: that sucks, but it didn't make sense, because crucial details are missing. But those are intensely personal details, I assume, so you probably shouldn't post them. Although obviously you came to the same conclusion.
But yeah, it sucks. Except does it really? Because what you said includes "I party hard and this hot girl's all over me." Which doesn't suck.

Why did you leave early?

Because we got into a horrible fight and broke up, and I didn't feel like being there anymore. Are you seriously having this much trouble comprehending this?

edit: maybe you are asking for details about why we broke up? I will not share that.

No, in the original story you said that you were originally supposed to stay for nine days and ended up wanting to leave after three. It sounded as though you decided to leave and that was what caused the fight, so I was wondering why you wanted to leave; but apparently the fight was what made you want to leave.

If you both get into an arguement regardless if it's little or big. Regardless over what do you leave ?. I do not mean as in just necessarily packing up your shit and say leaving.

No, in the original story you said that you were originally supposed to stay for nine days and ended up wanting to leave after three. It sounded as though you decided to leave and that was what caused the fight, so I was wondering why you wanted to leave; but apparently the fight was what made you want to leave.

This. Now it makes sense. Sucks, brah. But it seems like that relationship was pretty rough on you, based on the plethora of posts you've made talking about how it's rough, so maybe you're better off in the long run. And various other really obvious, trite attempts at consolation. We should have another MDF, and I should go to this one.

christ, Cyth. that week sounds very...emotionally confusing. screaming, crying, vomiting, and grinding

hot goth chick sounds hot though

You need time to be single and get your shit together like you said since you are unstable, and FFS it's FINE to feel happy when other people validate your attractiveness as long as you don't get involved with them emotionally and let more messes get made. Of course in such a vulnerable time you'd better be careful not to get into some rebound episode with hot goth girl.

Do we like goth girls here? I love goth girls but I am really picky.

my gay roommate has a video of me bungee-ing, would the present party be interested in watching thy video when this finishes uploading?

Just wanted to let you all know I'm not dead. My computer is still borked and I have yet to call Dell to find a solution. I could access this site from my Droid, but if a site doesn't have a moble version, it is a pain in the ass to navigate. Until I find a solution, I am relegated to posting 1-2 times weekly.

I volunteered to work today so that is why I am on here at 9 AM on Saturday

EDIT: That sounds really shitty, Cyth. I hope everything works out for you. I look forward to meeting you so I can buy you a beer or ten.

Well if you were dead, then we know you were stab like last time :p

I got set up with a girl because of a female friend yesterday. I'm not dating her though, she's average and overweight, and isn't even going to college or any schooling. And we have no chemistry. Fuck that, I am not going down that path all my friends have! I am not settling for less and living in a smoke filled house with the lights turned off.
But I did learn something. I can get a girlfriend. It's just not the quality I prefer. I feel happy with my decision not to be with her and go for what I want. Fuck blind date type meetings.