New Social Thread

nice

just felt a 5.7ish earthquake all the way up here that was centered down near the border of California and mexico. good times wooo

in California? all the time. this is the second one near the border that I've felt up in Los Angeles the past few months. one of the most geologically active places in the country. we may not have tornadoes (though they do happen every once in a while) or horrible flooding, but we do have fire and the potential to slide off into the ocean.

dakryn may have ocean front property in a few years

Fuck.

Two mukade in the English office at cleaning time. Smashed them with a broom, no one got bitten, success right?

Then I started feeling guilty because they were a happy mukade couple, one big (about 6 inches) and the other little (3-4 inches). I bet they were real happy living behind that shelf.

Now I feel like crying.

mukade_tobizu2.jpg

(Mukade.)

dakryn may have ocean front property in a few years

It is kind of scary when you drive through El Centro and they have a storage tank of some sort with a big black line and the words "Sea Level" written on it, and it's a good 50+ feet off the ground (hard to judge because it's some distance from the road).

I am currently living on a mesa so hopefully if Cali breaks off I will have beach front property and not sea floor property.