New Social Thread

I was in the attic all day putting in the beginnings of a floor and more insulation. It was hot as fuck up there and my arms were itchy from all the fiberglass.

My summer school class is so black that two people broke out free-styling spontaneously.

That's true. My summer school class is enjoyable, actually. The autobiography of Malcolm X is awesome. Except he'd probably hate me because I told the same black joke that one of his history teachers told a lot.

Islam doesn't say anything about race, so let's invent a version that does so we can be bigoted. Let's include flying saucers and other associated idiocy in said religion for some reason. Let's decide that the Turkic and Arab races are black African so we can twist history to fit some Afro-centrist perspective that makes fuck all sense.

Yeah, his beliefs were awesome, if you're a shithead.

Do you actually agree with his politics?

I don't know what his political views are. Just reading about the way he saw things when he was my age makes me think we would've gotten along well.

Arab races are black African

Arabs are the closest people to north, west, and some of the East Africans in terms of migration, language, culture, etc. Just saying. Though I'm not an Afro-Centrist. I'm an Indo-European supremacist. FUCK YEAH.

All jokes aside, race is a pretty fail idea.

My Korean book just arrived in the mail today. There are so many FOBs at my school that I thought I might as well take advantage of it and learn another language. I'm loving the alphabet so far.

Devasya Chāyā;9218389 said:
I don't know what his political views are. Just reading about the way he saw things when he was my age makes me think we would've gotten along well.

Arabs are the closest people to north, west, and some of the East Africans in terms of migration, language, culture, etc. Just saying. Though I'm not an Afro-Centrist. I'm an Indo-European supremacist. FUCK YEAH.

All jokes aside, race is a pretty fail idea.

The context of what I was talking about is the way black supremacists will talk about the Ottoman and other Islamic Empires as (solely) black accomplishments and completely ignore the fact that those empire enslaved black Africans on an even larger scale than their European counterparts.

Malcolm would be just right if he didn't try to fuck with Islamic history and renaming himself El-Shabazz and whatever and just focused on being a black American in the 20th century and not taking shit from people.