New Social Thread

Naming himself El-anything is laughable, since El is "God". Malcolm X was a agent provocatuer, and a mostly forgotten one at that. MLK was one as well, but at least he looked better doing it.

MLK was kind of a pansy. Anyone who knows what it's like to feel vengeful after being wronged knows it's much more satisfying to use violence against those who wrong you.

Did you see my tongue? It was in my cheek.

What does minority group size mean? Reacting violently to people who piss you off is relevant on an individual level too.

I got a perfect score on my school physical exam. The only comments were "we recommend that you quit smoking" and "please eat breakfast daily and sleep well at night."

Not surprised since I'm healthy as hell but I have heard horror stories about Japanese health standards being absolutely RUTHLESS for defining "overweight." But according to Fukuoka Prefecture I'm not overweight! awesome!

All girls say that shit.You are perfect aesthically,i've seen one pic of you and you look hot but you are damn smart/funny and that's worth a few bonus points.Hot metal chicks are few and far between these days,you are a precious commodity.I'm not trying to be sleazy,just complimentary...hopefully it comes out that way.Keep in mind that i've had quite a few beers this evening,thus this admittance of male failure.

aw thanks. :)

I know I'm not horrible looking and I wear a single digit clothing size so it can't be that bad. I will say that living in Japan really does your head in in terms of how you see yourself, and I've been dieting for a few months so it's something I think about a lot. I'm not trying to be the next Kate Moss or anything, just more healthy and in shape.

You are gorgeoussly attractive..Hot chicks and chicks in general have alot of pressures no matter where they live,I can't imagine being female.I used to think that the worst thing about being female would be having to wear stockings but that's probably one of the easiest parts:kickass:keep it up,we all appreciate it:worship:

I can't stand hearing someone say they are on a diet. Especially when I find out that their diet consists of eating healthy for once in their entire life. THAT'S NOT A DIET, THAT'S CALLED EATING HEALTHY FFS. Diets don't work.