New Social Thread

Up here good beer costs the same as shitty beer. So I just drink good beer but if I plan on getting drunk I'll go with a 40 of the strong stuff which isn't really shitty but definitely doesn't taste as good.

I just got back from seeing Great Big Sea live tonight. Holy shit, these guys put on a fucking amazing show. Just lots of fun, catchy folk tunes.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyIVmLQYt6Q&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Almost all beer is disgusting. On the rare occasions that I do drink alcohol, it's usually liquor or spirits. There's no point in wasting time with much else.

so anyway, back to pickups.
I was thinking maybe the Seymour Duncan Dimebucker?
anyone have one?

Mate has one in his custom US Jackson, it has very high output and is very clear sounding. I'd say go for it.

It's funny that Seymour Duncan has a Dimebag signature pickup, because Dimebag has always used Bill Lawrence L500XLs which are fucking amazing btw.

Almost all beer is disgusting. On the rare occasions that I do drink alcohol, it's usually liquor or spirits. There's no point in wasting time with much else.

I'm going to be sexist for a moment and say that women hardly ever seem to properly appreciate the flavor of beer. I assume there is a genetic factor here, as women tend to prefer sweet foods in general, which might steer them away from the bitterness that is part of beer's normal flavor. Whatever it is, the vast majority of your gender seems to be missing out on the world of tastes that beer has to offer.

Mate has one in his custom US Jackson, it has very high output and is very clear sounding. I'd say go for it.

It's funny that Seymour Duncan has a Dimebag signature pickup, because Dimebag has always used Bill Lawrence L500XLs which are fucking amazing btw.
nice! That's what I want. heavy as shit but also tight.

I'm going to be sexist for a moment and say that women hardly ever seem to properly appreciate the flavor of beer. I assume there is a genetic factor here, as women tend to prefer sweet foods in general, which might steer them away from the bitterness that is part of beer's normal flavor. Whatever it is, the vast majority of your gender seems to be missing out on the world of tastes that beer has to offer.

Hey bro, my mom loves beer.