New Social Thread

The fuck is with people and not using words properly? Insurgence is not the word you want to use in that kind of statement.

:eek:

Fermentation is a key element in the brewing process. It's a very specific and controlled reaction, and non-alcoholic beer has practically no fermentation process, which is why the alcohol content is so low. Which, in turn, is why it tastes bad. Real beer, on the other hand, tastes fantastic.

Hey look, it's the 800lb. gorilla in the room that everyone but me could see. That shows how much I know about non-alcoholic beer production. I'll shut up now.

Wait a second, guys. What the fuck just happened? Call me crazy, but I think I just saw a dispute on the internet actually resolved.

do you have to drink liquor so people will have sex with you?

I'm actually engaged and I'm going to get married next year. I'm sorry that you have such a warped perception of what my sex life is like, but thanks for your interest.

As for the rest of you, my work here is done.

I've only talked to Matthew three times in the last year, so I'm pretty sure that it's not him.

I didn't mean "poor Dodens" as in "how unfortunate that he has to live with her" -- I meant it more like "how unfortunate that his days of not getting any have not finally come to an end".

I'm curious as to what beers Omni has tried. If it's only been shit like Bud Light, Corona, Keystone Light, Natty Ice, or any of those other large macrobreweries, then I can understand why she might make such a sweeping generalization.

I'm actually engaged and I'm going to get married next year. I'm sorry that you have such a warped perception of what my sex life is like, but thanks for your interest.

As for the rest of you, my work here is done.

Does it turn you on to think I actually care about you in any way whatsoever?

Does it turn you on to think I actually care about you in any way whatsoever?

I'd actually prefer if you didn't care, since I don't know or care about you beyond the fact that you tend to say dumb things on the internet.

Congratulations. I assume you're less of a raging bitch in real life.

I probably am, and this probably also applies to any real conversation that I've had online with someone that isn't posted on a website that I can't take seriously.

Omni I like the cut of your jib. rms is FAIL.

Some people just don't like the way a certain food/drink tastes. e.g. I think all root beer/sarsparilla/Dr. Pepper is goddamn fucking awful and disgusting because the flavor is disagreeable.