New Social Thread

I can't remember what episode.:erk:

Although that part is extremely familiar.

it's the episode where Kramer sees Mickey Mantle at Dinky Donuts. So Kramer watches him from afar and begins to start slapping the table and then yelps to try and get Mantle's attention. Much to Elaine and Jerry's disbelief, Mantle dunks his donuts. Then again in the end of the episode, Mantle is at the coffee shop and Kramer does the same thing again infront of everybody.

I decided to come by here because a few people contacted me on MSN asking me how I was doing. I hope everyone's doing well. I've been really busy.

it's the episode where Kramer sees Mickey Mantle at Dinky Donuts. So Kramer watches him from afar and begins to start slapping the table and then yelps to try and get Mantle's attention. Much to Elaine and Jerry's disbelief, Mantle dunks his donuts. Then again in the end of the episode, Mantle is at the coffee shop and Kramer does the same thing again infront of everybody.

Oh alright. Yeah, awesome episode.

2 months! then me and eligos can be best friends for life in colorado springs <3

25slw00.jpg

Last night a manager of mine and another photo tech decided we were going to go to a bar and see if me and the other tech could drink without being carded. They went into the bar and I waited in my car for them to let me know all was well, but they carded the other tech so they came back out and my manager just went to the near by 7-11 and got a 40 of Labatt Ice and some 16 oz cans of Bud Ice and we just drank in the parking lot of a car wash haha.

It was such a white trashy thing to do

Bud Ice isn't so bad really, it isn't nasty and bitter tasting like Bud Light and is pretty smooth.

Obviously not great beer, but whatever

Yeah, definitely not a Bud Light fan. "Ice" beers are not very good as a rule. If I am going to drink a "light" beer I stick with CL Smooth and Bud Select.