New Social Thread

There is no better thing than realizing that there isn't any reason not to help yourself to a cold, refreshing beer.

I plan to be drinking many tonight. My friend is going home in a day or two so the plan is to get stupidly, irresponsibly, not-even-safe-at-all drunk. Our plans to get wasted typically go awry but there's sort of a lot of beer at her place so this one has a good shot.
Gonna suck when she's gone. Especially because I'll have nowhere to cook.

Last night I hung out with a couple buddies and we did security.

drank a 6 pack, and smoked some green. Well, not much green, but oh well.

I have got to change my ways
'Cause I'm losing my mind
I have got to stop drinking
'Cause I'm dying inside
I feel twice as old as I am
And it's getting worse
I'm in the palm of habit's hand
I can't escape the curse

There is nothing that I can do
I have no self control
I have let myself become dead
I have ruined my soul
Every time I wake up sick
I say never again
But then opportunity knocks
And I'm wasted my friend

I can't control my addiction
I've tried time and time again
I'm losing all my friends and lovers
Alcohol knows it's gonna win

Now I have lost everything
And I really don't care
Everybody that I have known
Has out cast me here
Drinking has wasted my life
And I'm dying inside
I feel twice as old as I am
I've lost what left of my mind

I can't control my addiction
I've tried time and time again
I'm losing all my friends and lovers
Alcohol knows it's gonna win

What are you even talking about? I made a very obvious joke. What exactly am I doing that I need to stop doing in order to relax?

Regardless, Omni is an insufferable cockrag who needs to fuck off.

SO DON'T TELL ME TO RELAX MAN.

OH AND THAT'S MR. DRAMA KING TO YOU SIR!

WOOOOOOOO!

What are you even talking about? I made a very obvious joke. What exactly am I doing that I need to stop doing in order to relax?

Regardless, Omni is an insufferable cockrag who needs to fuck off.

SO DON'T TELL ME TO RELAX MAN.

OH AND THAT'S MR. DRAMA KING TO YOU SIR!

WOOOOOOOO!

Hah. You were butthurt and you know it.

Any friend of Omni is an enemy of mine.

Haha, Omni is totally your kryptonite.

This should probably go in a PM to Krig instead of on here but so far I have had horrible constipation and violent diarrhea while being back in America. Waiting to level out. Sort of nervous because I am going on a boat with a bunch of people I don't know tomorrow and I can't shit on a boat.

So far my American eats have been

-2 tablespoons of peanut butter as a 4 am dinner when I arrived at my parents' house
-Everything bagel with veggie cream cheese from Dunkin Donuts
-PF Changs Szechuan beef with brown rice and samplings from everyone else at the table, plus a red velvet cake shot glass dessert

Tomorrow is $1.50 cheesecake day at the Cheesecake Factory so I need to capitalize on that. Too little time, too much amazing food. I also bought all this honey yogurt at the grocery store tonight.

Flight was LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG and delayed by an hour and the Chinese kid next to me barfed a lot but it was ok. No seatback TVs and the food was so bad I actually refused meals (which is a huge deal considering how much I love eating). The dim sum at Taipei airport was GREAT but had a lot of oil and MSG and gave me a stomachache.