New Social Thread

What are you even talking about? I made a very obvious joke. What exactly am I doing that I need to stop doing in order to relax?

Regardless, Omni is an insufferable cockrag who needs to fuck off.

SO DON'T TELL ME TO RELAX MAN.

OH AND THAT'S MR. DRAMA KING TO YOU SIR!

WOOOOOOOO!

You're being childish. Just ignore her and everything will be fine.

This should probably go in a PM to Krig instead of on here but so far I have had horrible constipation and violent diarrhea while being back in America.

:erk: that doesn't make sense!

-PF Changs Szechuan beef with brown rice and samplings from everyone else at the table, plus a red velvet cake shot glass dessert

well there's your problem...er rather I'm sure it's not helping.

It's funny how anime girl decides to pop back around the same time as Omni, also a little bit sus that metal paddy decided to as well. :err:

I don't know much about metal paddy, but Estellise's first returning post pretty much clearly states that Matthew and I both emailed her and she just came back here to talk to us about something real quick. I don't think she has much time to be online in light of what we discussed privately.

Taipei IS the wrong way, you're right. But it was like $800 cheaper to go via Taipei than to get a direct flight from Japan and it would have ended up being the same number of transfers no matter what.

Yeah unknown it was a day of constipation and then the opening of the floodgates. Tomorrow is going to be brutal too.

Today I got up and went for a 3 mile (too slow to count as exercise) walk with my mom, pecked Man-Purse and made chicken noises at him and saw him off, went to Panera for lunch, and my friend and I met up with another friend and spent the day on a lake in a boat swimming and peeing and uhh getting in touch with nature. After a few hours of that we hit up this awesome local BBQ joint and gorged ourselves sick on pulled pork, ribs, burgers, curly fries, and a "garbage platter" which is basically a giant pile of crap (ground beef, baked beans, fries, pasta salad, sausage chunks, and a whole bunch of BBQ sauce). My friend went to bed and I ran off to meet some old HS friends at a microbrewery but I got sleepy and party tricked (started falling asleep) early into the night.

I'm nearly 5 ft. 7 tall
I like to smoke and drink and ball
I've got a yellow suit that's made by Pam
And every day I like an egg and some tea
But best of all I like to talk about me

I wish I was little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a girl who looked good
I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
and a '64 Impala