New Social Thread

So, I went to Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch with someone from my department (we usually go out to lunch a few times a week) and he ordered some fries with his wings, Our server came back and said that the fries weren't to her satisfaction, so she put in an order for some new ones.

Well, she comes to give the fries to this guy and she says something to the effect of (because my memory has been shit today): 'Now these look good enough to put in my mouth.'

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID

I'm curious what finally tipped the scales, but I'm mostly just grateful. Thank you, Deron. Thank you.

I've got a feeling he just put "banned" in his user title. Because he's, you know, such a wacky funster and so forth. I was going to ask why he'd been banned about 4-5 days ago when I saw it but then he posted more.

So, I went to Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch with someone from my department (we usually go out to lunch a few times a week) and he ordered some fries with his wings, Our server came back and said that the fries weren't to her satisfaction, so she put in an order for some new ones.

Well, she comes to give the fries to this guy and she says something to the effect of (because my memory has been shit today): 'Now these look good enough to put in my mouth.'

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID

Buffalo Wild Wings is delicious.

Fuck I would definitely kill for buffalo wings of any kind. My friend sells them at her restaurant but it's like $5 for 4 wings. ARGAHRGAHRGAHGRAHGRHAhhh

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID
ughmamorubluea.gif

Apparently my friend slept through his roommate and his girlfriend fucking wildly for two hours

Your friend's roommate fucked your friend's girlfriend, or your friend's roommate roommate fucked your friend's roommate's girlfriend?

lmao, no, this is a friend at another college
THE GIRLFRIEND OF MY FRIEND'S ROOMMATE.
stop makin it so damn complicated