New Social Thread

Just realized that in the wiki page for Godwin's law under See Also it has Glenn Beck. I love wikipedia sometimes.

I moved back in with my parents. I have to pay rent on the apartment I left until my lease is up, and my parents are also charging me rent. But on the bright side, I can use the computer without fear of a certain someone thinking I'm trolling Facebook for girls to cheat with, I can eat without "implying" that I don't want her to eat, and I can listen to all the music I have saved on my family's computer.

I've been waiting for a really long time to listen to Weakling :kickass:

Sounds like it's a good thing, then. Next time consider that having kids at that age may be a sign of instability/poor life choices and not necessarily something you want in your life.

Sucks, though. I remember when you first posted about her she sounded nice. Good luck for the future.

Our guitarist quit, the guy who was producing our EP lost interest and we didn't have a written agreement so he got to keep our money. We just finished our best song to date, we're saving up to work with a different producer, and we haven't tried out new guitarists yet.

Jeez, it seems like you've been running out of alot of luck lately. I hope you find a new producer soon, maybe perhaps you'll have enough songs for a full-length instead? That would be awesome.

We're recording drums for our album right now, about half way through it. We should be done with it before October, then we'll be left with bass, 2nd layer of guitars, solos and then vocals. Not sure if we're going to make an end of year release, but it's pretty much been full steam ahead. Will send you a few copies once we're done though!

p.s Did ya get the Mhorgl CD I sent you?

jk

you guys are like the local bar of the internet

I just come in and chill and listen to people argue and tell funny stories

I moved back in with my parents. I have to pay rent on the apartment I left until my lease is up, and my parents are also charging me rent. But on the bright side, I can use the computer without fear of a certain someone thinking I'm trolling Facebook for girls to cheat with, I can eat without "implying" that I don't want her to eat, and I can listen to all the music I have saved on my family's computer.

I've been waiting for a really long time to listen to Weakling :kickass:

lol crazy betch! next time get someone who's not a wiccan with kids at age 19 or whatever. welcome back to the free world