New Social Thread

Vrangsinn has a huge ass.

I went to a DRUNKEN HORSE FESTIVAL today. There were wasted horses running around the streets of Kumamoto being drunk. Poor things. It was like the running of the bulls but with drunk horses instead of angry bulls.

It definitely violates some animal rights laws somewhere.

400 years ago the tradition was liquor the horses up with sake and then slaughter them and eat them fresh (raw horse meat is the local delicacy of Kumamoto, where the festival is held). Now they just parade them around, but the teams led by mafia bosses are "above" the police so their horses are pretty drunk.

Overall it was fun, not fun if you are a horse but then again one day a year of running through the streets in a stupid outfit beats being a work horse or a battle horse.

I'm in one of those phases where I'm not listening to metal at all, but strictly electronic music. It's normal, but this phase has been a month long now and I'm getting a little worried.

Usually the phase ends once I've relistened to all the new music of the genre to the point of complete boredom. But the problem is I recently discovered Deeper Shades of House which is a podcast with over 300 episodes..oh noes!

Metal is still my baby though, fear not WAIF. You can relate, you've just entered the man-phase! Hopefully you don't revert back at some point!