New Social Thread

Usually the phase ends once I've relistened to all the new music of the genre to the point of complete boredom. But the problem is I recently discovered Deeper Shades of House which is a podcast with over 300 episodes..oh noes!

Metal is still my baby though, fear not WAIF. You can relate, you've just entered the man-phase! Hopefully you don't revert back at some point!

I can't stand house. Drum & bass, glitch/blip, and minimal are where it's at. My favorite electronic genres remain noise, harsh noise, and (true) industrial (not the gothy, rockish crap).

On another note, I'm moving out of my nasty, cramped apartment into a 3 bedroom house next week! :kickass:

I can't stand house. Drum & bass, glitch/blip, and minimal are where it's at. My favorite electronic genres remain noise, harsh noise, and (true) industrial (not the gothy, rockish crap).

On another note, I'm moving out of my nasty, cramped apartment into a 3 bedroom house next week! :kickass:

YEAHHHHHHHH AWESOME! congrats dude!

I have shamelessly populist taste in electronic music. My favorite genre is "dirty electro house."

I can't stand house. Drum & bass, glitch/blip, and minimal are where it's at.

I like DnB and I absolutely love minimal..but how in the hell do you get off to glitch? That shit is the retarded abomination orphan of electronic music. No seriously, I demand a post of a tolerable glitch song because I sure as hell don't believe such a thing exists.

I like Drum N Bass too. Me and my best friend seem to be about the only people into that type of music around here. I've never figured out how one would go about dancing to DnB though. :lol:

I like DnB and I absolutely love minimal..but how in the hell do you get off to glitch? That shit is the retarded abomination orphan of electronic music. No seriously, I demand a post of a tolerable glitch song because I sure as hell don't believe such a thing exists.

I couldn't find a full version of this song on youtube, so go to the link below to listen to it (and DL while you're there because you know this song is good).

http://beemp3.com/download.php?file=5627280&song=QWERTY

YEAHHHHHHHH AWESOME! congrats dude!

I have shamelessly populist taste in electronic music. My favorite genre is "dirty electro house."

Thanks! And I get to furnish my new home with new electronics! *e-boner*

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm, if that is considered glitch, then I take back most of what I said in my initial post..I always thought glitch sounded more like this:

Last edited by a moderator: