New Social Thread

At my college, there is a student run radio station and you basically just contact them, request a show, get trained, and you're good to go.

^^^ Same here. When I started I just walked in, signed up, had an hour of training, had to shadow somebody's show, then I was good to go.

Alright guys, it was determined earlier today. In 2 months and 8 days, I'm going to be in an arranged marriage. Rub it in, I had no say in the matter :( Fuck my life.

Alright guys, it was determined earlier today. In 2 months and 8 days, I'm going to be in an arranged marriage. Rub it in, I had no say in the matter :( Fuck my life.

Are you saying you don't have a choice in the female you're married too ?

Is it possible for you to have more than one wife? Probably not legally, but like could you have another technical wife on the side that you actually love?

I guess you could just get divorsed if she's not your type and then another marriage would be arranged. If she's not your type you just keep getting divorsed until you get to be with your ideal wife. right ?

I'm just 18 :( Fuck this. And no, I can't have someone on the side. I thought I wouldn't have to go through with this since I was coming to America.

Most arranged marriages last far longer than ones that are not arranged. On top of that, the arranged marriage participants usually end up far happier than their non arranged counterparts.