New Social Thread

Most of the platoon sergeants in the Marine Corps infantry were sergeants, at least from my experience. But whatever, it's all about experience and knowledge anyways. I don't think rank matters all that much.

what the hell does no one get promoted to staff sgt in the corps? e7's in the army are plt sgts unless circumstances at the worst have a e6 then..but what do ur e6s and e7s do? nothing? haha..ps welcome to the army, where date of rank, and tig means all!

what the hell does no one get promoted to staff sgt in the corps? e7's in the army are plt sgts unless circumstances at the worst have a e6 then..but what do ur e6s and e7s do? nothing? haha..ps welcome to the army, where date of rank, and tig means all!

People do get promoted, but not very fast in infantry because it's so competitive and populated. It's almost impossible to pick up E-5 in your first enlistment. When I was in I saw a grand total of two first enlistment sergeants in an entire infantry regiment. For whatever reason, that's just the way it is.

and can I get a hot tub
tumblr_l8o55x5ctS1qah26ko1_500.jpg

and the hot chick from down the hall

For me that's a choice between Suffo and Devo and I'd probably go with Suffo.