New Social Thread

There's also a hidden LAN place around here. I say it's hidden because I've never seen it before but heard of it. And I'm so pissed. People I know went to Starcraft 2 parties in July and never told me. :(

Working retail has made me hate every major holiday not named Thanksgiving. Holy fuck.

Also shitty fucking "friends" trying to manipulate people in my life because they "care" when they're really just jealous can suck a dick.

Had a great Halloween and asked a guy out afterwards... Good times. :D I'm going to miss being a fake blood-drenched zombie.
And all sad about prop 19.

This weird kid in the year below me asked if I thought his cousin was "tidy" today after showing me a picture of her on his phone *shivers*

Nothing special iirc. I was a little too taken aback by the fact that he seemed to find his cousin attractive to really notice. He seems to have gotten it into his head that I like him and he's impossible to get rid of once he starts talking to you.

This weird kid in the year below me asked if I thought his cousin was "tidy" today after showing me a picture of her on his phone *shivers*

...tidy?

i can't imagine this was a nude photo but that's exactly how it sounds.

I have an appointment scheduled Monday to get a physical at MEPS. I haven't thought about this place let alone been there in 7 years. It should be an interesting experience heading back there again.