New Social Thread

"hey can you put a one-time override through for this fine old gentleman, whom you have no reason to distrust and probably no money to lose on, because he is going to be in florida this weekend and only has 4 pills which will mean he can't take his LDL-lowering statin and possibly risk death while trying to enjoy his vacation?

oh, no, you can't? well fuck you then"

"hey can you put a one-time override through for this fine old gentleman, whom you have no reason to distrust and probably no money to lose on, because he is going to be in florida this weekend and only has 4 pills which will mean he can't take his LDL-lowering statin and possibly risk death while trying to enjoy his vacation?

oh, no, you can't? well fuck you then"

More like.. 'Please fill my 240 vicodin and 360 somas and do it NOW.' ..

Took vacation this week and I've been inexplicably apathetic recently. Kinda just mindlessly wandering, staying home and not doing anything but going on the net or watching T.V.

I can't explain it but I don't feel like doing much. I'm bored with people and honestly feel more entertained alone. This is getting weird.

wtf we can say pharmacy now?

I was just trying to get you to say pharmacy because it used to be filtered out.

Hrm...
Well, that one works.

I am jealous of all you UMer's who go to MDF. This would have been awesome to see
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTMev__zxY0&feature=related[/ame]
I like all the ghetto looking black dudes working security, they don't appear to be fans of the tunes haha.

Took vacation this week and I've been inexplicably apathetic recently. Kinda just mindlessly wandering, staying home and not doing anything but going on the net or watching T.V.

I can't explain it but I don't feel like doing much. I'm bored with people and honestly feel more entertained alone. This is getting weird.

That happens sometimes. Either you'll get over it or decide to make a big lifestyle change. Sometimes it is really, really nice to be happy doing things alone.

Not usually, but we met one guy who was into Amon Amarth.

"Yeah guys there was this one band with dudes with no shirts on and mead horns and all that shit...it was heavy..."

"You mean Amon Amarth?"

"YEAH! That's them! Man, I never got their name, thanks!"

coolest guy.