New Social Thread

Customer Service Representative in the Retirement Plan Services department. I would post the job description/qualifications, but it's only open to employees right now and hasn't been posted to the full blown company website yet.

Basically, I meet all the requirements except for having Series 6 designation (which they say they want someone to have in a year after hire), so that might be the only thing that fucks me over. I once applied for a position in the call center and the only reason I wasn't hired was because I didn't have Series 6, but that was before I was even hired at that company, so it might be different now since it's a different department and I've been at this company for 14 months

Interview at 2 PM on Monday. Time to bone up on terminology

TGIF today! Going to visit Man-Purse after work. I have a banana and a mandarin orange. It got cold, sub-freezing for the first time this year, and I'm wearing 4 shirts because these silly chinamen won't turn up the heat.

Andy, those videos remind me of something I'd be forced to watch if I were ever chained to a chair in a psych ward.

Pretty though.

:lol: Thanks Stephanie

^ I think you might be insane.

You ain't seen nothing yet. (Ichorous live in '07)

My final project for undergraduate (I'm an art/design major; go figure, right?) will be a large scale Ichorous performance with satellite projects including graphic design works, video clips like the ones seen on the previous page, a giant banner, etc. I'm planning on having video, definitely...so if you're still around here next April/May when the footage inevitably gets 'tube'd, you should check it out!

I also enjoy long walks on the beach, slaughtering the weak poseurs and drinking fine beer.

They didn't sound pretty.

I don't do pretty; I specialize in audiovisual demolition. And sometimes I write trance/house music.