New Social Thread

I've just had so much caffeine I could dry hump a ceiling tile until it was denatured. I've got two essays to finish for tomorrow motherfucking morning.

MOTHERFUCKKKAS

only a british person would use the phrase "I could hump a ceiling tile until it was denatured". Do they put psychedelics in your caffeine over there?

only a british person would use the phrase "I could hump a ceiling tile until it was denatured". Do they put psychedelics in your caffeine over there?

I randomly said it once when I was drunk and horny to my friends. Later that evening my female friend told me she "fucks people when she's angry" and asked me what I thought about that. I rejected the advance, and in light of what I had said previously, everybody found the whole thing hilarious and mocked her about it for a while.

So for my last 2 weeks of training I'm working with the supervisor and team I'll have for at least 4 more months. He's an awesome boss, he has all these LHP tattoos on his head, he's in a band, and he listens to metal. But we're not allowed to fraternize after work so I can't invite him to shows or anything :(

Did it ever occur to you that no one might find out? You could invite him and then it's up to him whether or not to take the risk. Where do you work anyway, Walmart?

Did it ever occur to you that no one might find out? You could invite him and then it's up to him whether or not to take the risk. Where do you work anyway, Walmart?

Sucking up to bosses is the only way to move up in Walmart. Unless you want to waste a good 9 years of your life going from peon to department manager/peon ($9/hr)

I went to a party last saturday [friday] night, I didn't get laid, I got in fight, UH-huh it aint no big thing

I had to borrow ten bucks....

you get the idea.

Got up to some more drunken retardation.

Do you have any college plans, Joe?

Nope. It's all pretty up in the air.

uh I would not recommend taking all of those language classes at once. Two, sure. Five? uhhh

They're all related in vocabulary and grammar, so it's really not that hard. It's not like I'm learning Cherokee and Navajo, two very different, but still very difficult, languages.

Where's Esperanto?

I doubt you'll learn any of them well enough to be proficient. You'll burn out because only retards would attempt to study 5 (dead) languages all at the same time.

It's not that difficult, really. They have more inflections, but I'm already used to that kind of stuff. All of their inflections are related and almost all are of the same type. Basically, each one helps with all of the other ones. The amount it is spoken is irrelevant considering I am gaining a greater understanding of the evolution of the Indo-European family to help me in the field of psycholinguistics.

Are you sure the Illuminati didn't plant a chip in it at the site you bought it from to transdermally provide you with fluoride levels just short of LD50?

Transdermally, nice.

It's amazing what 6gb of ram and a quadcore processor can do, fortunately nothing with fluuride.

let us know how that works out for you, Dev

so I went to my grocery store job today and found out our store director had been "transferred." We had a store meeting last week where the president and director of operations came down and talked to us. Afterwards, it was Q&A time which quickly devolved into group therapy. A lot of people bitching about favoritism and people not doing their work. Coincidentally, the departments doing this were the bakery and deli which consist entirely of older ladies who do nothing but gossip and take their sweet time with their work.

Then they got on the topic about working off the clock or during their lunch breaks. This pretty much pissed off the president, and he was talking about how it's a california law that you cannot work off the clock or during your lunch, and that if you do, you'll be fired. So of course, after all was said and done, the ladies came up and started telling the president it was all Jim (our store director) who told them to work off the clock and during their lunch breaks and shit.

It's really shitty that a bunch of people threw our store director under the bus because he was actually a really good guy who busted his ass and worked a hell of a lot harder than half of the people at the store. Now he's going to lose his job because a bunch of older ladies started to freak out and pointed the finger at him.