New Social Thread

Classical Latin, Attic Greek, Old Persian, Sanskrit, Old Norse. Starting next year I am learning all of these at once. Fuck yes.

I think it's a lot of fun. It gets easier as I go along because the mechanics and words are all related to one another. Sanskrit is the hardest one in my opinion, though. It has more sounds than English, and, when speaking, different sounds are made depending on what one word ends with and what the next word starts with. Top that off with ten verb classes and nine present-tense conjugations and you have one tough language.

Where's Esperanto?

I doubt you'll learn any of them well enough to be proficient. You'll burn out because only retards would attempt to study 5 (dead) languages all at the same time.

So for my last 2 weeks of training I'm working with the supervisor and team I'll have for at least 4 more months. He's an awesome boss, he has all these LHP tattoos on his head, he's in a band, and he listens to metal. But we're not allowed to fraternize after work so I can't invite him to shows or anything :(

someone fix my adobe flash player in google chrome :( it always freezes and turns to a green screen..or maybe its my horseshit korean pc!