New Social Thread

Haha, I met "King" (Tom Visnes) at the airport today. So fucking funny to see him meeting his girlfriends parents for the first time it seemed. They looked shocked...

Haha, I met "King" (Tom Visnes) at the airport today. So fucking funny to see him meeting his girlfriends parents for the first time it seemed. They looked shocked...

A friend of a friend's acquaintance was tag-teamed by King and Hellhammer.

Ew.

@V5 and Val:

Obviously you guys misunderstand what good times with beer is (for me). I guess you guys need to get drunk to have a good time (understandable when you just turned 21 though). Congrats.

I've only been "drunk" a handful of times since I've turned 21 :erk:

@V5 and Val:

Obviously you guys misunderstand what good times with beer is (for me). I guess you guys need to get drunk to have a good time (understandable when you just turned 21 though). Congrats.

You type amazingly well while inebriated!

BROFIST..jpg

Gonna get drunk as fuck with my bud this Wednesday, making up for when he bailed the Saturday of the local show. What a bitch.

Debating the relative merits of going out to the store vs. being lazy. Tonight is gonna be a quiet night of video games and reading and maybe some guitar. If I go to the store I'll get various household items and some interesting new beer to try. I need the household items and really want a beer right now...on the other hand, I dislike drinking alone and don't want to spend the money and I'm lazy and it's cold and snowing. You can see my quandary. I'll probably go in a bit...

Pretty glad I don't live in Queensland right now:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYUpkPTcqPY&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

9 dead and 66 people missing at the moment after these Toowoomba floods. Brisbane is now flooded as well, apparently the flooded area is bigger than France & Germany put together. Crazy shit.