New Social Thread

Pretty glad I don't live in Queensland right now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYUpkPTcqPY&feature=player_embedded

9 dead and 66 people missing at the moment after these Toowoomba floods. Brisbane is now flooded as well, apparently the flooded area is bigger than France & Germany put together. Crazy shit.

It's not so bad further North ATM, earlier today we got flash flood warnings, but it hasn't rained much recently, so here's hoping. On the other hand did you see the fucking idiots playing in the flood waters on the news!?

yep. you can thank the liberal fuckheads in Chicago for that.
My work (local business) is going to get fucked.
from 4.8% to over 7%
All these cunts that voted for Pat Quinn need bitch slapped.
These assholes need fucking shot.

I enjoyed them IMMENSELY thanks. Germany was ridiculously fun. GMD has been super quiet lately. How about you, anything exciting happen?

Where were you in Germany? The homo-city of Berlin? You didn't stop by here to say hello, we could have get drunk and perform some GMD drama by ourselves :tickled:

Mannheim, Heidelberg, and Berlin. I stayed with a friend in Mannheim and then we went to Berlin and I met a bunch of other friends there. Berlin was homofabulous as ever.

I do intend to go to Prague some time in the future, maybe next year or something. I want to re-enact the entirety of that Vin Diesel movie "xXx" including a Rammstein concert involving a fatal shooting.