New Social Thread

No, she said she doesn't want to be engaged while we're apart, which makes sense in a female kind of way.

GODDAMNIT IM SORRY
:yell::yell::yell::yell::yell:

;):cool::Smokin::zombie:o_O

My girlfriend and I have done the long-distance thing for a while now, and she wanted to be engaged; said it would make her feel more secure. I explained that I don't really have the resources (read: money) to buy a ring at the moment, and I don't feel comfortable proposing until I know better where we're going to end up and what our job situation/security looks like. Fortunately, she's a good woman and understands. We're hopefully going to be living together within a year, so I do feel a proposal on the way...

Oh, and apology accepted. :cool:

I had no holidays because I couldn't afford any time off and now it's a new year and it's hot and humid as all fuck and it's pissing rain and over my shit and cunts are getting all up in my grill and I'm sick to fucking death of sweating and working and getting covered in dust which turns to mud and dealing with fuckstain cockhead customers every cunting day.

Wouldn't it feel great to just quit your job and spend a summer making dandelion chains in the Alps? I hate that whole "work is causing my life to go nowhere" feeling.

zabu of nΩd;9606042 said:
Wouldn't it feel great to just quit your job and spend a summer making dandelion chains in the Alps? I hate that whole "work is causing my life to go nowhere" feeling.

Yeah. Part of me would love to sell my car, quit my job and fuck off somewhere. The ratrace sucks.

zabu of nΩd;9606042 said:

This. I've thought about quitting and just driving across the country an living out of hotels/meeting strangers/getting into trouble. Maybe once I get my license reinstated...

I haz internal interview on Wednesday. This one is with three supervisors in the same department, so that is going to be hell. Almost time to take the beard down to a goatee.

Position: Customer Service Rep/Administrative Processor - Insurance Services

going to Chicago tonight.
not looking forward to it, as I hate that fucking city.
wish it would burn to the ground and be swallowed up by the lake.
take the liberals with it.
stupid mother fuckers

Don't remember most of last night. Kind of curious what happened, but I suspect it involved drinking a lot. Woke up fully clothed and feeling fine at 8 am, went to bed and woke up at 1 feeling like shit. Fine now. Fucking weird. I may be single.

This. I've thought about quitting and just driving across the country an living out of hotels/meeting strangers/getting into trouble. Maybe once I get my license reinstated...
I've promised myself to stick out my job for at least another year, so you'll have to wait for me. We must rock the world as a team \m/

FUCK ME. I'M SO HUNG OVER I'M WRITING IN CAPS. WHY, FUCK ME GOD, WHY. JESUS CHRIST, I NEED TO GET INTO THE BATHROOM TO PUKE BUT CAN'T FUCKING MOVE.
epic :lol:

going to Chicago tonight.
not looking forward to it, as I hate that fucking city.
wish it would burn to the ground and be swallowed up by the lake.
take the liberals with it.
stupid mother fuckers
Damn dude, have a toke and loosen up.

zabu of nΩd;9607539 said:
I've promised myself to stick out my job for at least another year, so you'll have to wait for me. We must rock the world as a team m/

This sounds like an awesome idea. Just lose ourselves in the countryside. Pick me up on your way out to the land of nowhere!

Oh la la.

I am freaking out too about wanting to run away from real life. It's time soon to turn in my recontracting papers for this job. I've promised myself and everyone that I'm moving back to the U.S. in August, but I'm terrified and I have all these youthful pipe dreams I haven't engaged yet - like living on a commune or moving to Berlin and busking for my dinner. The space between leaving Japan and joining the rat race seems like a tempting opportunity but I haven't saved enough to be able to live on for long, plus I would have to marry someone for an EU visa.

It's all too much