New Social Thread

HERP DERP DERP! Fucking hell. I remember getting Mannheim Steamroller's Christmas CD from my autistic aunt when I was 13 and in the height of my "I'M PISSED OFF AND I LOVE SLIPKNOT" phase.

When are you going to go to Germany unknown?

HERP DERP DERP! Fucking hell. I remember getting Mannheim Steamroller's Christmas CD from my autistic aunt when I was 13 and in the height of my "I'M PISSED OFF AND I LOVE SLIPKNOT" phase.

When are you going to go to Germany unknown?

once I save enough money from my stripping/after grad school most likely

So, did everyone enjoy their holidays?

I had no holidays because I couldn't afford any time off and now it's a new year and it's hot and humid as all fuck and it's pissing rain and over my shit and cunts are getting all up in my grill and I'm sick to fucking death of sweating and working and getting covered in dust which turns to mud and dealing with fuckstain cockhead customers every cunting day.

I had no holidays because I couldn't afford any time off and now it's a new year and it's hot and humid as all fuck and it's pissing rain and over my shit and cunts are getting all up in my grill and I'm sick to fucking death of sweating and working and getting covered in dust which turns to mud and dealing with fuckstain cockhead customers every cunting day.

I'm so glad! Tell them I said hi.

I enjoyed them IMMENSELY thanks. Germany was ridiculously fun. GMD has been super quiet lately. How about you, anything exciting happen?

My kids got spoiled during x-mas and I overindulged (mostly with food, followed by booze). Other than that, it was none too exciting. One bonus was I got to stay home while Akirahito was stuck dealing with the in-laws and her emotionally unbalanced step-sisters.

I'm sure Akirahito thanks you for that SN. Overindulging is the best. I was in Germany for 10 days and I gained 5 lbs, go team Krampus. It was the best eating ever. Every day I'd wake up and take a shower and when I came out, my friend Druid would have put ALL THE FOOD IN HIS FUCKING KITCHEN on the table and fixed me breakfast/brunch and took me to all the best restaurants and cafes in Mannheim, all the while drinking loads of absinth. I fell head over fucking heels in love with him briefly over all that food. Then we met my group of friends that I call "Team Buffet" in Berlin and we hit up a ton of buffets and had all this ridiculous German food. Will post photos in the food thread later on.

Well, I highly doubt anyone except kramps remembers this, but I mentioned before I went on vacation to Hawaii to visit my girlfriend I was going to propose to her. Long story short I didn't and it's all her fault. But it's all good. I plan on moving out THERE at the end of summer anyways which gives me more time to arrange some other things.

So yeah, if you gave a shit, there you go.

Oh, I intepreted 'moving out' as 'moving out of our living space because we broke up'. Next time, add some more words so people can actually understand you, dickshovel

Word. I do remember that since I keep a file on you. Proposal can wait, moving to Hawaii is badass. Cool! Did she propose to you first?