New Social Thread

zabu of nΩd;9607539 said:

I just did that. Political tolerance if emanating from my pores. The annoying accent of Sarah Palin is turning into the song of a whale, and Obama's countless "ummmm"'s sound like brilliant droning Doom Metal. Semper ego fumare herbam bonam volo.

Sarah Palin isn't as hot as Samantha Cameron.

Samantha Cameron (the Prime Minister's wife) looks a lot like Sabrina Salerno.

I prefer this Cameron:

morrison-02.jpg

Just got my own place. 550 a month with a full kitchen, a large bathroom, a very large bedroom, plenty of storage space, and a patio. It's in this awesome little hippie town called Manitou Springs right at the foot of pike's peak.

It's awesome to laugh aloud and then realise that the tones of your laugh form a pretty cool riff.

A G D E . . D# G D

What if you could vomit whenever you want, without any of the nausea leading up to it? Would you ever vomit voluntarily? Think of the rush, the catharsis... liters of orange crud exiting through your face at unbearable velocity. What could be more awesome.

zabu of nΩd;9612571 said:
What if you could vomit whenever you want, without any of the nausea leading up to it? Would you ever vomit voluntarily? Think of the rush, the catharsis... liters of orange crud exiting through your face at unbearable velocity. What could be more awesome.

No, I hate the act of vomiting. The only reason I ever "like" vomiting is because the nausea is so bad and I want it to go away.

I would always choose diarrhea over vomit. Always.

I gave up alcohol after last friday's drama. I still haven't spoken to some of the people it involved and I might never now. Oh well. There's an unlimited supply of women to annoy in this world.

Fucking hell LOL...You will most likely be an alcoholic your entire life!! That's how it goes matey.You will never be able to give it up.It'll all be forgotten soon then the voices in your head will convince you that you want a drink...then you will do something else fucked up...hence an endless spiral.Sorry but that's how it goes.

The Internet addiction is a big one. I probably spend a good 6 hours solid every day just parked in front of a glowing box.

I've become somewhat addicted to red wine. I keep buying Yellow Tail's shiraz because it's not as expensive. I feel like shit if I have too much, but I'll finish a whole bottle on my own. God, I fucking love the taste.