New Social Thread

I do not read the power-metal thread.

emot-colbert.gif

^ Hardcore. :kickass:

I drink every now and then... used to smoke up QUITE often, but I just haven't been able to that much lately. I like it better now though anyways, 'cause toking so infrequently (once or twice a month is pretty much the perfect interval for me), means it takes a lot less to tear me to fucking shreds.

I smoke when it's offered, and keep my personal stash for when I'm bored. I don't get too bored, so I only smoke enough to get buzzed.

So yesterday my colleague called med in the middle of the night and needed technical support with our electrical locomotive. I have no recollection at all from this but apparently I answered in my sleep and than went silent and continued sleeping with my colleague on the line. Kinda WTFed when my boss told me about it and I had no idea. :p

So yesterday my colleague called med in the middle of the night and needed technical support with our electrical locomotive. I have no recollection at all from this but apparently I answered in my sleep and than went silent and continued sleeping with my colleague on the line. Kinda WTFed when my boss told me about it and I had no idea. :p

That rules :lol: