New Social Thread

I am an extreme elitist, and while I have not listened to the song, I can tell it's bad because of the lack of imagination and quality in the name of the song, the band, the photo, the fashion, etc. If you are saying that would be awesome, you are a plebeian.

Currently toying with the idea to go to NYC for the first time to witness the super great Big East Hoops tournament at the Garden, hopefully I don't get screwed over.

I have a question for all the cat owners here: Does your cat run like crazy in the apartment every morning and every night? Since this is the second night of my cat, and she's running like crazy around the house, i'm worried that something's with her.

I used to own a cat... its normal for them to wander the house at night... but if they're like, full-speed running all over the place, then thats pretty unusual.

I'm not so sure. My cats are usually pretty relaxed. They walk slowly and sleep a lot in the house.

Maybe you have some insects in the house? Like mosquitos, moths, don't know...they tend to run around everytime they see something move.
Or simply run around for exercise, since they sleep all day. If you don't let it out of your apartment, then it's even more to be expected.

my cat, when she was younger, used to run around the house all the time when she was in a weird mood. then she got older, and we got wood floors

Oh ok. Now i'm confident that she's fine. She's sleeping now. She tends to sleep too much though. I believe that's normal too.

My cat likes to lay on my tower then suddenly she will start chasing her tail. oh and she likes to go after my mouse icon.

The WMEB webstream is still down, so I'm doing an all symphonic themed night on the show, to get it out of my system. I didn't bump the thread so as not to cocktease anybody. Hopefully next week.