New Social Thread

My social life would be better if I didn't go out on friday nights frankly.

I think ur doin it wrong.

This Friday kicked fucking ass for me, partied all day long. At the river, in bars, at a friend's house's basement with drunk people falling over other drunk people and doing hilariously stupid shit. All in all we've been owning the town :kickass:

Hoping for an encore tonight. I have a lot of chores to do during the day but some friends and I are going to a rock show downtown around 9. Shit's gonna get crazy!

My scroller on my mouse just stopped working. Goddamit. (actually, this is quickly driving me fucking crazy.)

Had a really fucking good sandwich today. Hamburger patty with american and swiss cheese and sauteed onions (and thousand island dressing or something) on toasted buttered rye bread with fries filling up the remaining plate space. Fairly sure there was a wet spot in my underwear afterward.

Got a question for you guys too... wearing my pair of sneauxs to work has quickly trashed them leaving them as work only shoes... I'm stuck with a pair of timberlands lugging the heavy sons of bitches around any time I'm not at work. I stand on concrete fourty hours a week and it makes my feet hurt. Are there any decent really lightweight casual shoes other than chuck taylors? I dont need them to be able to take any abuse really... just look okay (and hopefully not have any shiny plastic on them) in the $40 range.

Ended up going to a part-time course in Print Media at the Algonquin school in Ottawa today. Was pretty rad.

However, the little amount of money I had brought to get myself a lunch today, had been eaten by a vending machine. I was ogling what looked like the tastiest sandwich ever at the time (I was fuckin' starved)... I put in the 4 bucks, and the sandwich fails to fall out. I was pissed. Stormed out of the caf, ended up going back to class hungry, and really disgruntled.

Surprisingly, they didn't have any submarine sandwiches left (I am a growing boy, sir, I need my nutrients), they only had the cut-in-half triangular sliced ones at the caf lines.

So I thought I'd try my luck at a machine, that had the larger sandwiches. Never again.

zabu of nΩd;9670081 said:
I think ur doin it wrong.

This Friday kicked fucking ass for me, partied all day long. At the river, in bars, at a friend's house's basement with drunk people falling over other drunk people and doing hilariously stupid shit. All in all we've been owning the town :kickass:

Hoping for an encore tonight. I have a lot of chores to do during the day but some friends and I are going to a rock show downtown around 9. Shit's gonna get crazy!

That sounds like an awesome night (or, nights) :kickass:

Got a question for you guys too... wearing my pair of sneauxs to work has quickly trashed them leaving them as work only shoes... I'm stuck with a pair of timberlands lugging the heavy sons of bitches around any time I'm not at work. I stand on concrete fourty hours a week and it makes my feet hurt. Are there any decent really lightweight casual shoes other than chuck taylors? I dont need them to be able to take any abuse really... just look okay (and hopefully not have any shiny plastic on them) in the $40 range.

not $40 but New Balance. Love em. Chucks don't do shit for your feet

not $40 but New Balance. Love em. Chucks don't do shit for your feet

I know they dont, I dont need them to work in or anything... just to wear around various other places.
That's a lot of votes for new balance... wish most of them werent so fugly.

You're all a bunch of pussies. Wear four and a half inch stilettos for 40 hours a week.

It's payday and I have nothing to do at work today or tomorrow. I'm going to send home $1500 today.

i was going to look for a relevant picture to post, but i came across this first

316308-leg_less_llama.jpg