New Social Thread

Yeah sorry Val but your colorization washes out a lot of important detail.

...That drawing is fucking awesome :lol:

Things I learned yesterday:

1. Nineteen-year-olds think it's hella cool when someone ten years their senior sips vodka from a flask in the bus on the way to town.

2. The best way to get into the most famous night club of Stockholm is probably not standing right outside and lambastingly talk about a TV show in which people with very low self-esteem travel from all over the country just to try to get into said club.

3. Less whiskey, more beer.

Finished!

weirdclownf.jpg

second fitness video, check it out! this time it's a quickly done overview of shoulder training since a lot of times people ask me about it and i've seen people do the form incorrectly sooo often (especially the lateral raise which if done wrong can really fuck up your posture).

it's a bit wordy and done in one take but hopefully it'll help someone somewhere and clear up a lot of the bullshit I see people posting on youtube. If you can like it or subscribe to my channel that'd be really appreciated!

In a couple days I'm going to do a mega intense one on core training too which is by far my most asked question (everyone wants ridiculous abs) so be sure to check it out! Also if you leave a comment or send me a message I'll get back to you with an answer

Last edited by a moderator:
Just came back from a wedding, drunk as balls, got work in about 5 hours, met a hot girl - am texting her, she is being annoying. About to quit current job due to acceptance into brand new career in Holland, life is awesome. Over and out. Oh and started a new beer blog called Deeper Shades of Beer -check it out!

The biggest lobster place in Belfast is Young's lobster Pound, I can't remember if they have a place where you can eat.

Welp, I just bought my plane ticket to move to Hawaii. It's scheduled to depart on September 26th. I got a killer deal on it too, Indy to Honolulu with two stops for $386, including tax and insurance.

Yeah I know this may surprise you guys considering what's going on between Ashley and I but even if we don't stay together I'm still moving there.

Best wishes KD! Hawaii, reminds me of Special Ed from Crank Yankers.

I'm listening to original "Ocarina of Time" soundtracks. Koji Kondo is a genius but the game itself was so hard I got frustrated and gave up at the Water Temple and never even got the longshot. FAIL