New Social Thread

zabu of nΩd;9737507 said:
I bet you have this idea often when traveling outside Ohio.

I don't travel outside of Ohio much, but I've been to Chicago more than I've been to Denver and I think Denver would be a much better city for me than Chicago (although with fewer opportunities)

Ohio

Ohayooooooo!

yatta.jpg

I've been feeling that way too Krig but the gayness of spring/seeing actual sunlight is helping a lot

eh, lets hope it gets better. I've been down (not horribly) for a while now. bored with life.

im thinking im going to be wearing L shirts this summer, but im not sure.
Any of you guys weigh around 180-190?

I am a twiggy fuck. :erk: I wear smalls.

Also I wouldn't mind getting fit either... but it's not so much I want to "bulk up", so much as I want to "not get tired after a few minutes of running". So I've been going for walks often lately... walking a couple kilometers each day.

5' 11", 150 lb. All of the shirts I wear now are M, though some are fairly baggy my while others aren't. I prefer something a little bigger because I don't want to put off the impression that I'm one of those douches that wears things that barely cover their arms in order to show off their muscles like a giant homo.

Depends on how tight you want to wear your shirts and how you distribute your weight, but 180-190 at your height (you're just under 6' right?) would probably be a L. You've lost a shitload of weight Krig!

eh, lets hope it gets better. I've been down (not horribly) for a while now. bored with life.

im thinking im going to be wearing L shirts this summer, but im not sure.
Any of you guys weigh around 180-190?

I weigh 185 and wear a medium. I'm 5'10 and pretty muscular though. I think you're taller than me from what I remember, though I don't know for sure.

Depends on how tight you want to wear your shirts and how you distribute your weight, but 180-190 at your height (you're just under 6' right?) would probably be a L. You've lost a shitload of weight Krig!
yeah, im thinking a L
and yes I have, but it seems that I need to lose way more

Mathiäs;9739102 said:
I weigh 185 and wear a medium. I'm 5'10 and pretty muscular though. I think you're taller than me from what I remember, though I don't know for sure.
Im only 5'11
how tight are your shirts if you wear a M? :lol:

Krig, it depends on your frame; why don't you just go try a shirt on?
This is basically about ordering metal shirts. I boxed up a SHITLOAD of 2x shirts. I have a couple XL shirts and a 2x Bathory shirt. fucking bathory shirt is almost smaller than the XL shirts. lol
Hell, I bought some polo shirts and they are a L.
Just trying to get an idea...

Hm, i think i read this thing on syria a while ago which said that the people there (though it's probably the same in a lot of countries) don't really have a concept of choosing one's religion -- i.e. if you're born into a christian family you're christian for life, if you're born into a muslim family you're muslim for life, etc. I wonder what they think of people whose mother and father are of different religious backgrounds...