New Social Thread

Your kitty is in kitties heaven now, Mike. I'm sure she's doing great over there. And she's beautiful. Like a princess, remember? :)
*hug*

so my cat died today :( I came home from work, and she wasn't looking too good. labored breathing. body was cold. called my mom, and she said take her to the vet. took her to the vet, and the vet said there wasn't anything they could do. I called my mom, and we agreed to put her to sleep. While I was waiting there for my mom, the doctor and tech were trying to adjust my cat and make her more comfortable, and that's when she died. I watched her tense up, let out a last meow and go. it was pretty bad

so yeah. cried. sad. my mom was a mess when she got there. just kind of numb and stoic right now. we spent a good deal of time with her before we left her at the vet to be cremated. then we came home and started cleaning

this is the part I hate about having pets. jesus :(

Sorry to hear that. :/ I know how you feel, having to put down a pet is a horrid feeling.

I am not worried. I am planning to go to the Krampusnacht festival in Austria in early December before I turn 30. My costume will be "North Korean Communist Krampus" and I am going to win and be way more awesome than this loser: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Krampus_Morzger_Pass_Salzburg_2008_06.jpg?uselang=sv

I wish I spoke German fluently, sigh. I could study hard and become better but that takes effort.

Well, you get two for one with me, as I speak German AND English. All I ask in return is that you help with me with my non-existent fashion sense. I'm the dork from Can't Buy Me Love.

I don't take this shit seriously sorry champ,it's kind've embarassing that you think that I take shit from here seriously,I have a life pal.Would you like to compare notes?
edit:It's funny but sad and a definte drunken passtime,i'm glad that you turn up when i'm drunk and high as a kite Ozzy,I know you like talking to me when i'm under the influence of elicite substances.Been going hard on the pig fat tonight,somebody help me.

so my cat died today :( I came home from work, and she wasn't looking too good. labored breathing. body was cold. called my mom, and she said take her to the vet. took her to the vet, and the vet said there wasn't anything they could do. I called my mom, and we agreed to put her to sleep. While I was waiting there for my mom, the doctor and tech were trying to adjust my cat and make her more comfortable, and that's when she died. I watched her tense up, let out a last meow and go. it was pretty bad

so yeah. cried. sad. my mom was a mess when she got there. just kind of numb and stoic right now. we spent a good deal of time with her before we left her at the vet to be cremated. then we came home and started cleaning

this is the part I hate about having pets. jesus :(
:(