New Social Thread

I don't take this shit seriously sorry champ,it's kind've embarassing that you think that I take shit from here seriously,I have a life pal.Would you like to compare notes?
edit:It's funny but sad and a definte drunken passtime,i'm glad that you turn up when i'm drunk and high as a kite Ozzy,I know you like talking to me when i'm under the influence of elicite substances.Been going hard on the pig fat tonight,somebody help me.

What the fuck's wrong with you, you insane bastard?

On a different note, I'm sorry about your cat Mike. That sucks.

my best friend since I was 13 (who i have awkward feelings for) graduated college and i want to get her a key necklace as a graduation gift. about at what price does it get weird for friends to be giving gifts? i wanted to get her a rosegold one but those are like $500 and i don't want it to be awkward like wow this is way to expensive so i was considering getting a sterling silver one which is only a bit over 200. i definitely want to get her a key necklace since she really likes them but i wouldn't want a nice grad present to end up being awkward due to costing too much.

Give her a pearl necklace, won't cost you a dime.

No, but seriously, if you well and truly have feelings for her, just give her the most expensive thing you can afford and then let the world know.

i'm not trying to do that, she knows whats up but doesn't feel that way (totally different subject, long story haha) so i just want to get her something nice that she'll dig as a grad gift that won't be awkward or weird and ruin the gift.

You are the strongest chain
Youre not just some reflection
So never hide again!!

YOU ARE THE DRIVER
YOU OWN THE ROAD
YOU ARE THE FIRE
GO ON EXPLODE!!!

YOU'VE GOT DESIRE
SO LET IT OUT
YOU'VE GOT THE POWER
STAND UP AND SHOOOOOOUUUUUUUT!!!!!

my best friend since I was 13 (who i have awkward feelings for) graduated college and i want to get her a key necklace as a graduation gift. about at what price does it get weird for friends to be giving gifts? i wanted to get her a rosegold one but those are like $500 and i don't want it to be awkward like wow this is way to expensive so i was considering getting a sterling silver one which is only a bit over 200. i definitely want to get her a key necklace since she really likes them but i wouldn't want a nice grad present to end up being awkward due to costing too much.

I'd just go with the sterling silver one, just check around for different prices and whatnot.

She probably wont care how much it cost, (most people genuinely happy about getting something from someone dont) regardless of which one you get and it's not like you have to tell her. If she is important enough to you to justify dropping 500 dollars on a piece of shiny, then by all means do it, imo.

Apparently I missed out on this scene in town last night:

Last minute or two is pretty epic haha

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the responses guys, it made it a lot easier to get something and i wasn't worrying about if it would be weird and fuck stuff up or not so the whole trip was fun. i ended up getting a sterling silver key which is pretty badass. i definitely don't like jewlery stores though because the salespeople try to connect with you in a way that just feels douchey although i know they're just trying to be friendly and get commission.

thanks for the responses guys, it made it a lot easier to get something and i wasn't worrying about if it would be weird and fuck stuff up or not so the whole trip was fun. i ended up getting a sterling silver key which is pretty badass. i definitely don't like jewlery stores though because the salespeople try to connect with you in a way that just feels douchey although i know they're just trying to be friendly and get commission.

Haha yeah I sorta have to do that in my store (work at a store selling watches ranging from supercheap looking plastic ones that are $50, too one that is $14,500) but it's cool getting to talk to people from around the world and whatnot.

Sorry to hear about your cat, unknown. I do hate that part about owning pets; the part where you have to let go. It really sucks, but usually getting a new pet helps.

I'm pretty sure my cat is missing now. I usually see him everyday as I come home from or leave for school, and I haven't see him in almost a week. It's possible that he just ran off to get some pussy, but I'd think he'd come back by now to eat or something. I think someone might have picked him up thinking he is a stray (he is not tagged or chipped). I already checked with the shelter, no luck. Hopefully he'll turn up soon though.