New Social Thread

You mean tommorow? I'm either leaving Prague with a girl to study shit in the hills or I will just study here. I have three exams next week so I basically just sit home and learn. It sucks I know, but I can't drink atm.

I just got back from graduation and my lack of success in life this far made me want to shoot myself in the face. It was partially that and the intense hunger combined with listening to shitloads of names being called and people cheering for them which reminded me I have barely any friends. Then later on I had a burrito and it's all good. Yeah, I'm not even eighteen, the better stuff of my life is yet to come.

So I'm pretty sure I'm flying to Chicago in late August to stay with my cousin and rent a car for the day to drive out to Iowa City to visit the University of Iowa, a prospective grad school. I'd love to meet up with any UMers in the area such as Pat and Chris.

Damn, I think the Mad Patcher can only print like, 8x11 inch back patches. Why must finding decent back patches be such a bitch?

I just got back from graduation and my lack of success in life this far made me want to shoot myself in the face. It was partially that and the intense hunger combined with listening to shitloads of names being called and people cheering for them which reminded me I have barely any friends. Then later on I had a burrito and it's all good. Yeah, I'm not even eighteen, the better stuff of my life is yet to come.

College is way way better than high school

I want to take another long weekend trip like the chicago one i did last year, that shit was so much fun. The places i want to go to most right now don't have much of a umf presence though.

zabu of nΩd;9848474 said:
I want to take another long weekend trip like the chicago one i did last year, that shit was so much fun. The places i want to go to most right now don't have much of a umf presence though.

You haven't been to Europe yet. I met Maggot in Poland. Go hang with JAGE.

Not planning to go to europe until i have a chance to be there for a month or more tbh. There's a lot of shit i want to do there and i'm not gonna piecemeal it on multiple trips w/ tons of airfare.