New Social Thread

Today it was like ninety degrees. I like heat, but damn, it was fucking burning my skin off.

Well, today was my last day of high school...lots of emotions. It's a lot harder than I thought it was going to be, especially since I'm moving, basically forever, in exactly one week. There are so many amazing people to still have amazing experiences with...and I've only received love, positivity, kindness and respect from my peers. It's been quite a ride, but this final year has been my favorite and my best. I've been surrounded by so many talented, crazy, funny, genuine and honest people, I hope that continues to happen throughout the rest of my life. I'm not sure if this comes off as conceited or what not, but it's been so nice being a role model for the youngsters, mostly with my music. And I've realized that age really doesn't define who you are and your maturity at all, my best friends, and the most talented and level-headed have been much younger than I. I hope they continue to bring that clairvoyance and drive to others as I have. Gah. Next chapter of my life here I come.

Yeah, high school kids are pretty terrible. So are college kids though, in some different ways. People don't become decent human beings until they get their Bachelor's degree. And if they don't get their degree, they scrub my toilet.

Anyway, I'm going to Spain in a week. I'll be there for a couple of weeks. Just for the hell of it.

There is no upgrade in status, college kids are equally shit, especially when they have their degree.

Also, Spain is filled with rapists. Be sure to watch your taint.

:lol: Although I do agree partly about high schoolers, I have been shown otherwise by a lot of people. I used to have such resentment and contempt for people, but I've grown out of it and have realized that there are some fantastic people out there, and they are usually like that from the get to, and it doesn't take any sort of education or higher knowledge to figure it out.

I met a lot of great people back when I was in high school. A lot of total fucking psychos though also, like my ex for example.

hey Onder i'm gonna be in Prague on friday and saturday, do you wanna hang out?

kaneklapqo6.gif