New Social Thread

Weird, I was just watching ancient aliens last night and they were going over the Vimana's

And they pronounced it "vee-mah-nuh." Facepalm. They failed to mention that they're not always referred to as flying machines. Oh well.

The main thing that annoys me about the series is that they ask too many questions and don't spend enough time answering them.

So I've thought about it, and it's about time for me to stand up, remove the saliva from my visage and the lacrimation from my eyes. Somehow I need to regain my existence - I've got one possibility pertaining to that, but I'm really gonna try. I need people to hear what I've got to say, in order to make my life worthwile.

The thing is, I put my faith in stuff and it lead to zilch. I walked the wrong path, I got through hardships and shit, but I won't admit any loss. Sure, I've done stuff I wish I hadn't done, and now it's the moment to switch perspectives and just try to deliver on the stuff I said I would do.

My voice will resonate.

So I've thought about it, and it's about time for me to stand up, remove the saliva from my visage and the lacrimation from my eyes. Somehow I need to regain my existence - I've got one possibility pertaining to that, but I'm really gonna try. I need people to hear what I've got to say, in order to make my life worthwile.

The thing is, I put my faith in stuff and it lead to zilch. I walked the wrong path, I got through hardships and shit, but I won't admit any loss. Sure, I've done stuff I wish I hadn't done, and now it's the moment to switch perspectives and just try to deliver on the stuff I said I would do.

My voice will resonate.

Drugs are cool, but you should know your limits.

My voice will resonate.

Reason, purpose and self esteem; you'll be alright.

The spectre of that situation haunts me very often these days, but I think I just need to stick to my plan with more determination rather than seriously reexamine my path in life. Confidence in what I have already accomplished and where it is potentially leading me should be of ultimate benefit.

My voice will resonate.

The spectre of that situation haunts me very often these days, but I think I just need to stick to my plan with more determination rather than seriously reexamine my path in life. Confidence in what I have already accomplished and where it is potentially leading me should be of ultimate benefit.

Ok what the fuck are you two actually talking about

I got back earlier tonight from a big Chinese food buffet. I ate so much, then got fucking baked with the lady friends. I want more fucking Chinese food. FUCK.

zabu of nΩd;9874041 said:
Ok what the fuck are you two actually talking about

I was living in a fantasy world for two years until this past March. Everything was going right in my life. I was in a loving, long-term relationship, and built around it a really nice social life. I was making huge strides academically, getting the highest grades and writing some monster theses and papers. Everything pointed in the right direction.

In March it all came crashing down. My girlfriend had a psychological episode that forced her to reexamine her life and determine that I could no longer be a part of it. That aftermath got worse and worse and pretty much torpedoed my entire social circle. And at the same fucking time I get rejection letters from every single graduate school to which I applied. And now I'm turning into an alcoholic to deal with it.

Spring was fucking Hell, and now summer is a total Purgatory. From here on out I have to restrategize my academic aspirations in order to succeed in the real world, move into a new social circle, find any sort of stability because right now it's all chaos and it is a constant distraction, such that I can't focus even on the things designed to lift me up and restore all that confidence.

There, I spelled it out.