New Social Thread

So I've thought about it, and it's about time for me to stand up, remove the saliva from my visage and the lacrimation from my eyes. Somehow I need to regain my existence - I've got one possibility pertaining to that, but I'm really gonna try. I need people to hear what I've got to say, in order to make my life worthwile.

The thing is, I put my faith in stuff and it lead to zilch. I walked the wrong path, I got through hardships and shit, but I won't admit any loss. Sure, I've done stuff I wish I hadn't done, and now it's the moment to switch perspectives and just try to deliver on the stuff I said I would do.

My voice will resonate.

Drugs are cool, but you should know your limits.

I wish I had some drugs.

I hope this doesn't involve a sniper rifle or anything like that, and that rather it means some lifestyle change.

It means that I like Hatebreed.

I hope his family is still alive.

Trust me, they're alive. At least last time I checked.

Reason, purpose and self esteem; you'll be alright.

Thank you. I draw inspiration from my man J.J.

zabu of nΩd;9874041 said:
Ok what the fuck are you two actually talking about

I always thought this place needed a little more

72126791.C5mLg6Bz.JameyJasta47b.jpg

Also, as Laura said, I know German, so if you need help with translations, PM me. You pay in beers and/or buttsecks (no homo!).

Almost thought you were a goner, what with writing that stuff and then posting a poem about death. Read some Hjalmar Söderberg man, you're like Doctor Glas right now (and even on location), so you'll relate.

Sounds like a fantastic trip, Chris. I just finished a book on the history of Muslim Spain, and I imagine the mix of Christian medieval and Islamic architecture must have been cool as hell. I hope to hit all those places whenever I go, plus Toledo and Cordoba.

Haha thanks for the offer Cronopio, Zeph is helping me out with the German translations. Vimana still hasn't gotten back to me about the Spanish one, so that's still up in the air if anyone's willing to help :)

Fuck Cyth, that sounds like an awesome holiday. Hopefully I'll be able to do one of these "fuck off for a holiday for awhile trips" one day.

so yeah listen to this absolutely outrageous bullshit

im standing in front of a convenient store downtown at around midnight, waiting for a couple friends to come scoop me. i turn my head and see a huge shirtless man covered in tattoos with a very red face charging at me like a bull. in shock, i stand completely still, as he proceeds to run up with his fists cocked foaming at the mouth screaming about how he was going to blast me in the face and how i need to give him my "fucking money". this mofo is about three times my size, so i throw my hands up and say i dont have any money. he then screams some more, rips my $400 phone out of my hand and smashes it on the ground, screams some more, rips my cigarettes out of my pocket and tears the pack to pieces, then turns around and runs like hell.

dead serious, no bullshit, no exaggeration. what. the. fuck. i dont even get it