New Social Thread

im standing in front of a convenient store downtown at around midnight, waiting for a couple friends to come scoop me. i turn my head and see a huge shirtless man covered in tattoos with a very red face charging at me like a bull. in shock, i stand completely still, as he proceeds to run up with his fists cocked foaming at the mouth screaming about how he was going to blast me in the face and how i need to give him my "fucking money". this mofo is about three times my size, so i throw my hands up and say i dont have any money. he then screams some more, rips my $400 phone out of my hand and smashes it on the ground, screams some more, rips my cigarettes out of my pocket and tears the pack to pieces, then turns around and runs like hell.

Hunt him down and kill him. He's three times your size, so you'll obviously have to utilize something other than your body. Do you have anything that can be used as a weapon? Smashing an iron pipe to the back of his head would probably kill him.

Simply gouging his eyes might kill the overweight bastard. Hell, chop his windpipe and be done with it.

If you're like me though, you'll want to force your whole hand into his mouth and continually read for the bronze ring that is located down his pipe. Just be sure to keep pushing forward when you enter his mouth, as the space gets very tight. He will thrash from air blockage, so try not to get hit in the face.

I'm half tempted to stop going to school, save up a bunch of money, and move to some place that looks cool and find a job and hang out for a while. If that get stale, pack up and move again.

That's what my brother did. He's now growing weed and couldn't stop bragging about the money he'd make from it. Whatever floats his boat, I guess.

Well, I just made a tumblr. Not sure why but I have felt the need to share my thoughts on all of the music I listen to, and whatever else pops up in my head. It will never become a place for me to whine about my love life and other trite teenage grievances, don't worry.

http://forgottenharmony.tumblr.com/

I just put your RSS feed on my Chrome homepage, to make you feel good about your thoughts. And I also like classical music, so yeah. :)

That's what my brother did. He's now growing weed and couldn't stop bragging about the money he'd make from it. Whatever floats his boat, I guess.

This post is a great example of why bragging about growing weed is incredibly stupid.

zabu of nΩd;9878462 said:
This post is a great example of why bragging about growing weed is incredibly stupid.

Well, apparently the way he's going to distribute it is legal, but that doesn't mean I didn't roll my eyes as he told people about it.

so yeah listen to this absolutely outrageous bullshit

im standing in front of a convenient store downtown at around midnight, waiting for a couple friends to come scoop me. i turn my head and see a huge shirtless man covered in tattoos with a very red face charging at me like a bull. in shock, i stand completely still, as he proceeds to run up with his fists cocked foaming at the mouth screaming about how he was going to blast me in the face and how i need to give him my "fucking money". this mofo is about three times my size, so i throw my hands up and say i dont have any money. he then screams some more, rips my $400 phone out of my hand and smashes it on the ground, screams some more, rips my cigarettes out of my pocket and tears the pack to pieces, then turns around and runs like hell.

dead serious, no bullshit, no exaggeration. what. the. fuck. i dont even get it

This deserves to be on another page.

Random question....
Does anyone have the UM ap?
I was just trying to find some feedback before purchasing...
thank you!

also, I just got my aim going again... so feel free to add me and chat.
NackieBrokeFree

So, I'm going to Costa Rica this Friday for a three-week expedition. Been planning it for almost two years. It's gonna be awesome!

that sounds incredible. all this travel talk gets me jealous as fuck, all i want to do is to go see so many things, and all i can do is sit here in the shitter of the south shore and fucking read about them