New Social Thread

I kinda want to be a guinea pig for it, cause browsing the normal site on my phone sucks ass.

Probably too lazy to try it though.

So, my uncle in law passed away on Friday from cancer. The doctor gave us a life span of 6 months but he passed away in like 3 months. The funny thing is, before those 3 months he was a very healthy man. He was able to walk, go to his office and he was even travelling too. During those 3 months, he became sick very quickly.
The funeral was yesterday. I've been staying at my aunt's house for 3 days straight and i'm really exhausted. I haven't been sleeping properly in those 3 days. I'll be returning home today in the evening.

Speaking of family members kicking the bucket. It's about time some of my family members started dying off. Most of them have been alive too long. Fucking die already. Preferably all of you at once. Except my sister and grandfather, the rest of you die. Die and go straight to hell. Seriously you all suck. Massively. Fuck you.

So, my uncle in law passed away on Friday from cancer. The doctor gave us a life span of 6 months but he passed away in like 3 months. The funny thing is, before those 3 months he was a very healthy man. He was able to walk, go to his office and he was even travelling too. During those 3 months, he became sick very quickly.
The funeral was yesterday. I've been staying at my aunt's house for 3 days straight and i'm really exhausted. I haven't been sleeping properly in those 3 days. I'll be returning home today in the evening.

sorry to hear that. my uncle actually died last week as well.

Speaking of family members kicking the bucket. It's about time some of my family members started dying off. Most of them have been alive too long. Fucking die already. Preferably all of you at once. Except my sister and grandfather, the rest of you die. Die and go straight to hell. Seriously you all suck. Massively. Fuck you.

Are you 12 years old or something? I can't remember. Even if you are, that's still a retarded post.

i can relate, i got a call one day out of the blue that my dad was dying and had to go to the hospital and watch him die right there; he was obviously sick and was getting weak but no one felt that he was really close to the end or anything and we actually thought he could possibly making a recovery. obviously you always know it could happen at any time, but when you think you have time or just don't think about what could happen it really catches you by surprise and just goes all at once which is really unsettling. cancer is really fucked up in how it just drains people and then takes them so quickly; going into a loss that fast on a day where i had no idea anything was wrong and the entire situation really fucked me up and i haven't been the same since. hopefully you can cope better and move on with as little pain as possible.

Are you 12 years old or something? I can't remember. Even if you are, that's still a retarded post.

Why? You've never met anyone in my family. The thought that people are supposed to love their family or anything for that matter unconditionally is something that is retarded to me. My grandfather, sister and my mother are the only two people in my family who have ever really made a positive impact in my life. Everyone else I feel nothing but resentment for. I respect and love people if I know they deserve it. The majority of my family doesn't in my eyes and I'm 12 and a half btw.

Why? You've never met anyone in my family. The thought that people are supposed to love their family or anything for that matter unconditionally is something that is retarded to me. My grandfather, sister and my mother are the only two people in my family who have ever really made a positive impact in my life. Everyone else I feel nothing but resentment for. I respect and love people if I know they deserve it. The majority of my family doesn't in my eyes and I'm 12 and a half btw.

:lol:

Holy fuck.

image007.png

Wait...Kara-Shehr is 12 years old??? I had no clue this person was so young.

Dude, what the fuck are you even doing here? When I was your age I was smoking weed, watching Beavis and Butthead, and vandalizing shit. Get off the internet and go do something illegal. I'm serious.