New Social Thread

So it's official I'm living in Portland, ME. I've been here for about a week now and I'm already home sick. Went downtown by the pier and hit a couple of bars. Real nice people here, down to earth and actually embraced the fact I was from Brooklyn. Job searching is a B but I know I'll land something soon.

so Tuesday I was pretty sick. Threw up four times within a span of several hours. Diarrhea. You name it. Yesterday I was relatively okay except my body hurt...mostly my back because I had lain in bed all night sitting up right. Last night took a 500mg tylenol, passed the fuck out, and woke up today feeling like gold
food poisoning?

So it's official I'm living in Portland, ME. I've been here for about a week now and I'm already home sick. Went downtown by the pier and hit a couple of bars. Real nice people here, down to earth and actually embraced the fact I was from Brooklyn. Job searching is a B but I know I'll land something soon.

Maine crew +1. WOOOOOOO! Grand total of 3.

I'm heading down to Wiscasset tomorrow for the weekend. 50 minutes further up the coast. Perhaps I could swing down there and welcome you to the Pine Tree State at a local pub.

What is the most populated UM state? I would guess Illinois.

Err...state with the most UM members. Also UM members per capita.

zabu of nΩd;9894189 said:
food poisoning?

that's my guess. some sort of stomach bug. yesterday I was relatively fine since I got a decent night's sleep. been eating solid food. Stomach still hurts a little though. not sure if it's because of hunger though, and I don't want to overeat

You two, pessimism, kafkax, val, cyanide, the emptier... some guy i can vaguely remember who doesn't post anymore... i'm sure there are others.

wildcard.gif

How about a UM CA meetup in December...........in San Antonio, TX? :)