New Social Thread

I have a job interview on the 19th for a position teaching a social & moral philosophy course. I'll be competing with a couple people from my department. Fuck, I'm stressed.

Congratulations to Africa, who gave birth to a baby boy by the name of South Sudan today! The toddler is about 620,000 kilometers long and weighs about 8,2 million people. The boy has brown hair, brown eyes and brown skin and will probably not learn to read.

Congratulations to Africa, who gave birth to a baby boy by the name of South Sudan today! The toddler is about 620,000 kilometers long and weighs about 8,2 million people. The boy has brown hair, brown eyes and brown skin and will probably not learn to read.

You mean baby girl.

Thanks for the feedback, guys. I'm surprised how well it was received. I'm working on a third song at the moment, but I'm back in Bangor working so it may be a while.

At work but gonna listen to Zeph's tunes later on. Now talking to King Blazed on FB chat hearing interesting stories about Marine Corps boot camp. This is so much better than doing important necessary paperwork or writing farewell speeches or cleaning out my desk.