New Social Thread

It's much harder to get friendzoned as a girl but it's not usually a good idea for anyone to try to start a friendship in hopes that it grows beyond that. That's just misrepresenting yourself and a way to avoid rejection while not saying what you truly feel.

Also, question: why do you always edit your posts like 5 minutes after you make them?

I guess as far as this new guy goes, it might work. I didn't go to school today and he went up to my friend and started to question why I was not there and that he wanted to talk to me about something. That could go either way, bad or good.

And I usually do that because after I post and I see I mispelled something or left some words out, it irritates me so I try to correct it.

Do you two have mutual friends? If you do, pay attention to any hints they might try to drop/accidentally drop.

I have a job offer from this regular at my work, doing landscaping. I'd be making at least twice as much as I do now, but the risk I'd be taking is that it's seasonal. So if Goodwill decides not to hire me back at the end of the summer/middle of fall, I'm pretty fucked. It takes a long time for anyone to find a new job these days.

Do you two have mutual friends? If you do, pay attention to any hints they might try to drop/accidentally drop.

I have a job offer from this regular at my work, doing landscaping. I'd be making at least twice as much as I do now, but the risk I'd be taking is that it's seasonal. So if Goodwill decides not to hire me back at the end of the summer/middle of fall, I'm pretty fucked. It takes a long time for anyone to find a new job these days.

Actually, he is a friend of my brother. We do have a few of the same friends. And thanks for that advice. The one he talked to was not a friend of both of ours but just my friend. I don't know about it anymore.

And I know this job thing might be a tough decision, but I would honestly take that offer. It may be Seasonal, but if it is better pay, you could save some of that money and when it is almost your time to be let go, take action. Start a little job search or do something now to keep your current job when you are let go. I'm sure that would impossible, but anything can happen.

Then keep your current job. If this offer And your current job combined would be to much and keep you from a lot your usual things in life then don't take it. The pay may sound good but it might not be worth it now.

Well, I'd definitely quit my current job, were I to take up this offer. Couldn't do both. The social life and band aren't really anything to worry about unless I try really hard to work both jobs.

I'll talk to my store manager, I guess.

Well, I finally sold my car and am desperately trying to get ahold of this asshole whose car I want. For whatever reason he won't get back to me. If he made the mistake of selling it from under me, I have his home address and phone number. I'll hunt him down.

Well, I finally sold my car and am desperately trying to get ahold of this asshole whose car I want. For whatever reason he won't get back to me. If he made the mistake of selling it from under me, I have his own address and phone number. I'll hunt him down.

How much did you manage to get for it?