New Social Thread

This may seem really dumb, but what is the difference between the ACTs and the SATs. As sad as it seems, I still don't know what the difference is and I am already a soon to be graduate of high school. I asked this guy that comes to our school and he is supposed to help us (Class of 2010) out with college, finances/scholarshps/loans, and everything else, but when I did ask him he was like "ACTs can get you into a good college and the SATs can get you into a better college." and I just didn't care after that because that was the most simple/dumb answer someone has ever told me about something that is supposed to be important. And this guy doesn't even help people, he helps the people he wants to help and plays on his BlackBerry Storm all day. "I'm too busy to help you right now. Come back in a few days.", oh yeah your busy, but you are sitting there playing Solitare and listening to The Black Eyed Peas. That must be some difficult business. I wish I would of said that to him, but I didn't feel like getting in trouble.

I just noticed that several people still have their Xmas avatars on. Come on people, it's March now. Time to pack up the tree and take the stockings down. And the winter wonderland in the front yard is starting to look a bit shabby.

I just felt like changing it, but each time some doofus tells people to change it, I'll leave it up for another month.

2000+ is really good
Everyone I know got 2150+ and didn't really make a fuss about it.
Now I feel like an asshole. But I'm pretty sure a 2000 is the absolute minimum you need to get into one of the better schools.

This may seem really dumb, but what is the difference between the ACTs and the SATs.
They're different tests. They cover roughly the same stuff but there are differences in the way they score and ask questions and shit. Look it up. Then take the SAT.

They're different tests. They cover roughly the same stuff but there are differences in the way they score and ask questions and shit. Look it up. Then take the SAT.

I don't plan on taking it. I just plan on taking the ACT. I was supposed to take awhile back but I had to miss it because when I was working, they wouldn't let me take that Saturday off. Now I have to go spend another $40.00 on taking the ACT again. Unless taking the SAT would be better. I know of some people that said it is harder and longer than the ACT. I don't really know. At this point, I don't really care because for me to go to college, I have to graduate high school and I rather focus on that then appyling for colleges, getting scholarships, and taking those tests. There would be no point to it if I don't graduate. Thanks though.

Got a friend of mine into Tactical Sekt. Played it through his cars subs and it was fucking awesome.

Everyone I know got 2150+ and didn't really make a fuss about it.
Now I feel like an asshole. But I'm pretty sure a 2000 is the absolute minimum you need to get into one of the better schools..

you should probably go outside more and stop living in this smart jew bubble of yours

I don't even remember what I got on my SAT, but I think I did pretty bad. I blame the massive amount of caffeine I inhaled, it made me feel like puking.

I just noticed that several people still have their Xmas avatars on. Come on people, it's March now. Time to pack up the tree and take the stockings down. And the winter wonderland in the front yard is starting to look a bit shabby.

I refuse to conform to these rules sir, well maybe soon i'll change it.

I don't plan on taking it. I just plan on taking the ACT. I was supposed to take awhile back but I had to miss it because when I was working, they wouldn't let me take that Saturday off. Now I have to go spend another $40.00 on taking the ACT again. Unless taking the SAT would be better. I know of some people that said it is harder and longer than the ACT. I don't really know. At this point, I don't really care because for me to go to college, I have to graduate high school and I rather focus on that then appyling for colleges, getting scholarships, and taking those tests. There would be no point to it if I don't graduate. Thanks though.

Go with the ACT, I got a pretty eh score on the SAT, but on the ACT I got a 27, which was better than 89% of the people that took it.

Or you could try the SAT, but I dunno. I took the AT twice and got the same score, but both times I didn't really study much when I probably should have (mainly for the science and math sections)