New Social Thread

I've kind of decided the following things need to be done -

Need to stop procrastinating with getting my financial aid forms in for school

Uhm, I hope you weren't going for Spring semester, because I do believe the end date has already passed...

Probably but I just need to stop procrastinating with these things haha. It is best to have it done by Feb.

I saw Elephant just recently, and now we've had two different school massacre threat messages in less than a week. Weird coincidence.

Inglorious Basterds was rather unremarkable. However, the opening scene with the Jew-Hunter was great. Also, Christoph Waltz gave a strong performance.

EDIT: Somehow thought this was the movie thread. Whoops.

Ok, bought my car today. 2002 VW GTI, 1.8T with 89k miles on it. Bought it for $6,000 cash. Sadly it's red, which wasn't my first color choice but I got a pretty good deal on it so oh well. I have a lot of good ideas as far as modifications go. Here's a stock photo, pix to come latersssss.

9BWDE61J224004193-a.jpg

Yeah, it was a frustrating and a bit disappointing. That 337 only had 55k miles on it for christs sake. Practically a brand new car. Oh well.

The car I just bought has a cheapo CAI. Looking to replace it with a Carbonio intake, and an ECU upgrade. Although, before I do that I'm going to work on some of the dings and dents on the body, get it in perfect condition and then I'll concentrate on the engine. I will be replacing the plugs, do an oil change, and coolant flush this weekend though.