New Social Thread

Yeah, that is what I figured. Btw, did you listen to the stuff I PMed you?

Not gonna lie Mort, I've had you on ignore recently because something you said a few weeks ago pissed me off. Needless to say I've taken you off, because I don't like having people on ignore and I've been reading lots of your posts anyway. So, sorry about that, but you can send it to me again if you want.

Not gonna lie Mort, I've had you on ignore recently because something you said a few weeks ago pissed me off. Needless to say I've taken you off, because I don't like having people on ignore and I've been reading lots of your posts anyway. So, sorry about that, but you can send it to me again if you want.

Ahh, alright. What was it I had said? >.>

Resent.

Speaking of ignored PMs, Andy, if you want the metalzone I pm'd you a while ago, otherwise I think I'll just mail it to Dakryn to be an asshole.

That would be awesome, I still haven't received the one I bought, as the guy supposedly drug his feet shipping it. This better not be the first ebay scam I have *potentially* have run into.

Hey folks just checking in. I haven't been on the forum in a couple days and I know you all probably missed me. I've been busy writing a paper, being stressed out, and fighting off a cold so I hope you'll forgive my absence.

Hey folks just checking in. I haven't been on the forum in a couple days and I know you all probably missed me. I've been busy writing a paper, being stressed out, and fighting off a cold so I hope you'll forgive my absence.

What the fuck, dude. This kind of behavior is not allowed.

i saw some dude on campus today who looked a lot like Zeph, though he didn't dress as metal as I imagine Zeph does, but he had long hair.