New Social Thread

So I'm leaving California tomorrow for good. I'm finally beginning that Air Traffic Controller career in the Netherlands! It's been a tough goodbye, probably the hardest one I've had to do. I'm feeling like a veteran of this by now, I've moved from countries and left family and friends behind three times now and it just gets worse and worse each time I do it. Hopefully this will be the last time!

I'm really going to miss California though. It doesn't help that the sun is out and frying it up in early January.

Fuck, why am I moving?

wow that is awesome, which airport will you be working at?

I really am kinda dumb founded by this entire thing. I know a few people over here in Australia who are just about as ignorant and retarded. They're the same people who would have the same mindset as this video, not realizing the satire behind it:

Oh... That said. Happy Australia Day for tomorrow to all the Aussies!

Last edited by a moderator:
Female marines.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Thanks for saving me about five minutes of my life. I didn't even read it but I understand with your single comment. :thumbsup:

edit: Just read it. The best part was the random RON PAUL 2012! comment. :lol: It also seems that retards in the military haven't changed much.

Fucking hell, my back is annoying the piss out of me.

Last night I was walking to the fridge to get a glass of water (not doing anything, just walking), and when I took a step all of the sudden this pain stabs in my back. It bugged me all night, and it's still bugging me today. Sometimes it causes mild pain, but mostly it's just uncomfortable. Is this a pulled muscle or something? I have no idea, I usually don't have issues like this. I still have full mobility, but it's uncomfortable/painful to turn in certain positions.

Tis the season. Porkpal has back problems too from falling violently while skiing as well as from carrying huge manboobs around.

I injured my back as well about a month ago while working on a fence, picking up bags of concrete. It was pretty fucked for several weeks, and it didn't help that I reinjured it working on the fence about a week later. I've gotten a couple of twinges in my back in the past week, but other than that it seems to be better now. I didn't really doing anything about it but rest it.

My lost passport has been found my Sacramento airport staff. Fuck yeah times infinity!

I injured my back as well about a month ago while working on a fence, picking up bags of concrete. It was pretty fucked for several weeks, and it didn't help that I reinjured it working on the fence about a week later. I've gotten a couple of twinges in my back in the past week, but other than that it seems to be better now. I didn't really doing anything about it but rest it.

did you finish the fence?

No, have to wait on one of these home improvement stores to get sections of fence in, since evidently winter is not fence building season. Because the person we're building the fence for is insane, he had us temporarily put up 2 4x8 sections of plywood up in replace of each fence section.

Not to further fortify your confirmation bias, but I did a number on my back yesterday helping a friend move. Wasn't bad enough to affect my gym session today, but it's a bother.

Sorry. Not everyone. But the post count is up to 7 in regards to back injuries in the last couple of days. Interesting anomaly.