New Social Thread

41802_2240196969_807_n.jpg

had a sore lower back/upper buttock issue also earlier this week and also earlier this month about a week before classes began, which was on the 17th. I think for me it is/was a combination of this desk chair I use and playing video games or making youtube vidz rather than going to the gym. Right now I feel fine, but it'll most likely return if I continue being inactive so often.

I too threw out my back.

fucking all your mothers.

at once.

Actually, my physical health is fine except that I'm starting to gain weight from my atrocious eating habits and sedentary lifestyle, and also I'm starting to form a dependence on Monster energy drinks.

I've had Monster once, and that's enough for me. I drank one at about 3 PM, biked about 4 miles (and I hardly ever exercise), and still managed to not sleep until about 5 AM.

I guess it would be awesome for an all-nighter, though.

All energy drinks I have checked have Splenda(sucralose) in them, even the Starbucks/Java Monster coffee based energy drinks.

I was a Lo Carb monster addict until I discovered that. I quit cold turkey and switched to coffee. Muuuuuch cheaper and has some health benefits as opposed to attacking your gut.

I hardly drink caffeine anymore unless I really need to wake up. I suck at forming habits (so I'd forget to drink it a couple days in a row and wind up feeling sick), and I've read and experienced that caffeine can amplify stress.

All energy drinks I have checked have Splenda(sucralose) in them, even the Starbucks/Java Monster coffee based energy drinks.

I was a Lo Carb monster addict until I discovered that. I quit cold turkey and switched to coffee. Muuuuuch cheaper and has some health benefits as opposed to attacking your gut.

I'll have to look more into it, but isn't the most unhealthy part of most energy drinks that they have stimulant ingredients that are not regulated, and thus could end up in virtually nonexistent or very potent doses?

Energy drinks are just all around disgusting.

I think coffee is only a wise choice if drank in moderation, and used without dairy products or sugars which can affect the antioxidants, and generally work adversely.

I quit drinking coffee because I was only drinking it for the taste and because I like hot drinks. Over the years, I really didn't get observe any real beneficial effect from coffee. I was also making it incredibly strong so one cup was probably the equivalent to three cups. Now I just drink tea.

I mainly drink coffee but lately I've been having energy drinks more frequently, especially Red Bull. For some reason I just like those the best. I also like Full Throttle but not as much.