New Social Thread

Unlike all other posts that I have seen by him, Overwatch is actually right about cancer being caused primarily by incorrect nutrition, toxins and cell damage.

Changes in diet have been shown to slow tumor growth and sometimes cause cancer to go into remission.

"You are what you eat" is 100% true. Or, in other words:

"Let medicine be thy food, and food thy medicine."

Okay. With that in mind, do you think doctors or modern medicine are necessary still?

Cancer isn't a foreign organism. It's not a cold or flu bug you can attack or defend against with immune system boosters. It's your own cells "going rogue", due to damage of some kind.

Cancer (especially of the liver, a filter) suggests either not enough correct nutrition to keep the cells healthy, or too much "poison", or both.

Or genetics; right?

Genetics are important for reactions taking place at the cellular level. External objects that inspire libidinal investments in people are a bit more uncertain, in my opinion.

That said, I think a well-balanced diet can help you fight infections/disorders no matter what their "causes" are.

I work in an environment where I probably should get sick often but because I eat healthy I'm able to fight it off quite easily. That never used to be the case but ever since I started eating healthy, I began to notice how much of a difference it really makes. These days I never ever take any flu medications and if I'm in need of any help, I've got certain foods that I can look to, like ginger, garlic, onions etc.

Eating healthy eh. The staples of my regular diet are spinach, red pepper, blueberries, brown rice, Greek yogurt and chicken breast - but I drink beer and eat wings and candy/dessert a couple times every week. I wonder how this balances out?

Last night I went to the bar for some wings and heard/saw a couple having a huge fight. They went in their car and I could see they were shoving each other violently and screaming and leaning against the horn, so I called in a domestic disturbance and 3 cop cars came. Dumbasses!

Lately I find that when listening to music, I've felt compelled to listen to an albums' songs in reverse order. This is partially to freshen things up, but also to see if it affects my perception of the album. I never thought I'd be one to do something like this, or shuffle, but so far I'm enjoying it.

Eh, every damn celebrity is dying from drug overdose these days.

I overdosed a few months ago. A nurse wanted to stick a catheder in my penis cause I could not piss. :lol: it was not funny at the time.

But don't you want to feel like your dick is bigger?

Burn-02.jpg